Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Prester Jane posted:

Uh, lol. How to summarize without sounding insane.....

So PPJ was operating a literal goon spy font-size and this was his justification for hanging out in a bunch of Nazi discourse. This came to light because KM mentioned that PPJ had her implicit trust because he had passed along "give of data" to her about doxxing/harassing campaigns targeting her. This resulted in a search being launched and screenshots emerged that showed PPJ posting disgusting Nazi poo poo in a disgusting Nazi discord (under his SA mod name) that went way beyond "blending in with the locals".

Thanks for the summary. I was struggling to keep up with all that was happening since the threads were getting like 100 posts a second and getting gassed left and right. So, now that this party jet jones guy is permabanned the next step is to unban and forgive all the people he hosed with, give cspam it's own mods so that this doesn't happen again and also permaban any other mods that were in on this since there is no way he acted alone right? .....right? I don't want to know the answer to that question do I?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU