Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

The 2015 Halloween animation with Jeb and Chris christie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
if we make it where your av says the post, a.lo may become too powerful

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
C-SPAM should be red white and blue

you traitor

you stupid loving rear end in a top hat

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i was speaking generally

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
No one is saying idiocracy is a documentary unironically

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
sounds like reformist liberal bullshit to me

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
here's the deal though

we actually despise twitter and the NYT and cable news

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
have comrade jeb!'s portrait hanging above the forum like mao's in the forbidden city

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting a hot anime waifu in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
as soon as it's obvious that trump is going to win again on election night, make it so quotes no longer appear yellow

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Maxwells Demon posted:

Please do not change the CSS for CSPAM. Let's not go the way of YOSPOS and become a weird, insular community.

buddy,

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

This but That Dick!'s courtroom sketch of him

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i know this isn't the thread for it but epstein really was murdered and his murder was covered up to protect powerful pedophiles, and that's why we talk about it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

But, meh, I wont be a bore about it and will just take the advice (not yet given but in the air) and get out, not all forums are for all people after all.

no one said that in the least but now i want to scream it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Did cite and append buttons end up in PYF by mistake?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
C-SPAM: a handful of people encouraging each other to get weirder and weirder

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
make it so anyone using the day crew one gets a sixer a couple hours before the election results start coming in

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
also let nite crew have this please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

comedyblissoption posted:

two stylesheets named crack and ping