Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
the orange one was good. it hink it had jeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

mysterious frankie posted:

imagine the studying anime girl from the chill hiphop playlist video on youtube, but it's jeb

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
"the sources close to " quote text made me laugh

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

mysterious frankie posted:

I return to endorse again my chill lofi hip hop jeb idea. Lowfi jeb should have a place in these forums, as well as a gif of everyone saying congratulations at the end of envangelion with jeb added in saying “please clap”

if other people actually want this in a style sheet, i'll try and re-do that pic i posted but animate it this time

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

A new probation avatar for cspam would be cool.

hillary behind bars

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

really queer Christmas posted:

Can yall change the text to say lock her up

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

this is good

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

if a gifs are allowed, i can resize and add the yellow + white PROBATED text to this

https://i.imgur.com/bmWBioM.mp4

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

This is good but it's pretty big filesize-wise as well. It'd be good to shrink that.

filesize should be smaller on this, but if anyone else can optimize it that'd help. i'll try and gently caress w/ the settings nad make the file size smaller

edit:

this one has a lot of artifacts, but is smaller

edit: looks like i made the file size bigger hwen i converted it to a gif? idk. someone else should try this

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 03:31 on Feb 11, 2020

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

There's a new edited by message.

good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Xkdc Larper posted:

Not that I am going to do anything to help out, but I think the idea of a new york times stylesheet is boring and sucks rear end. It should look crazy and use :has pseudoclasses to make posts containing BERNIE fly around the screen and. Avatars should be saying the posts. Mods posts should be turned into 1px text in a collapsed box that you have to click a button to display. All of the branding and styling should be directly copied from AboveTopSecret