Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This is a new time for us. Old communities altered, new communities formed, new faces, new GBS. The official Rules can only take us so far. Burt is like, what, 76? He could die and we wouldn't know it. I know he is a vigorous and handsome man for his age but look what happened during the holidays when the mods and admins were with their "families" and "personal problems." Chaos. We can't risk that nonsense again so we need to create some unwritten community rules.
My suggestions:
- Post in threads assuming that nobody currently posting with you is a Nazi until they prove otherwise
- Naked Mondays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

all of that sounds exactly like something a nazi would say

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Please step into this banme thread to be cleansed.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Rule 1: TAKE THE MOTHERFUCKING PLEDGE!

Rule 2: DO IT BECAUSE I SAID SO

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we need some new rules

paging bill maher

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Rule 3: ALSO, I'D LIKE A SANDWICH

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Clean up your fo-room Bucky!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Holy moly this dump I just took REEKS

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Holy moly this dump I just took REEKS

Don't sign you're postes

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

- No not believin in yourself

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Is there a certificate I can sign, like Bloomberg did?

INDIVISIBLE

cause I'd do that. even though I only really post in the Lurker thread.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Let's do Threadnesdays
:dance:

Starting NEXT THURSDAY

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I would like a rule that there be a requirement to talk about when your farts smell like poop I always really respected that about fyad

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Reule number 5: Do not, I repeat NOT, murder. Under any circumstance.

Corollary: Unless you really really want to.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Mooey Cow posted:

Reule number 5: Do not, I repeat NOT, murder. Under any circumstance.

Corollary: Unless you really really want to.

Aw shucks. I just really want to.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Taco Tuesday EVERYDAY !

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
- Everyone has to tell me how great I am and also how handsome and tall I am

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

OP, the real Burt died years ago. We've been running a backup of him we made in the 90's and running it off a server. Due to the limited technology at the time though, it isn't that good of a backup so he prone to breaking down fairly often, so we programmed him to think he's getting old to explain his slowing capabilities. As such, please don't let Burt know about this, as he's likely to start exhibiting signs of rampancy and we'll have to restart the who god damned simulation.

Point is, we'll be fine, just gotta keep BurtBot running.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I also demand we have a Megathread for every fast-food chain out there. Except Wattaburger. Watta burger can suck a fat turd

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Every month one goon is selected to be Lowtax's new wife. If it doesn't work out no worries, new month new wife

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
can i get the verified blue check by my name

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

I also demand we have a Megathread for every fast-food chain out there. Except Wattaburger. Watta burger can suck a fat turd

Hey nerd what’s it feel like to be so wrong you choose to eat poo poo instead of meat from gods own cows

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Spinz posted:

Let's do Threadnesdays
:dance:

Starting NEXT THURSDAY

Make it rotate to include anyone who posts in one of the mega threads or they get a av change if they don’t make a thread

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Les Os posted:

Hey nerd what’s it feel like to be so wrong you choose to eat poo poo instead of meat from gods own cows

We got ourselves one dem TEXANS here again! :argh:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Make it rotate to include anyone who posts in one of the mega threads or they get a av change if they don’t make a thread

The punishment should be being my posting squire. :hai:

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Jesus gently caress every time I step away for a period of time something huge happens.

So what is the official status of furries? Are we allowed to discriminate against them?

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

Jailbrekr posted:

Jesus gently caress every time I step away for a period of time something huge happens.

So what is the official status of furries? Are we allowed to discriminate against them?

Oh you didn't hear? SA is primarily a furry and pup play forum now.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jailbrekr posted:

Hating on furries was, like, a mid 2000s things. Now we just hate Nazi furries. And Nazis.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

furries are some funny motherfuckers, i saw a bunch of em fully suited waiting in line outdoors for ice cream in midsummer florida. i dont know what could possibly compel someone to do that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Seizon posted:

furries are some funny motherfuckers, i saw a bunch of em fully suited waiting in line outdoors for ice cream in midsummer florida. i dont know what could possibly compel someone to do that

....sexual gratification....

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wax your nips for long term spandex wear. More of a tip than a rule but always a good idea to put a little petroleum jelly on your nips before a bike ride or hang gliding. :hmmyes:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

sweet thursday posted:

- Post in threads assuming that nobody currently posting with you is a Nazi until they prove otherwise

Counterpoint: everyone but me is a nazi.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I did not see that coming

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Scout's honour?
I believe in our power to heal this thing.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm going to try my darndest you guys

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

GBS Subforum dedicated to fast food consisting only of megathreads for every chain. Possibly a dedicated thread for every major menu item as well.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Jan 10, 2020

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Can we get an offical forum position on horny. This seems like a lurking juggernaut ready to rip the forums apart on a. Moments notice

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Forums without Condoms

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
code:
gbs horny acceptability flowchart v0.1 (proposal)

is it gay?
  /     \
yes     no
 |       | 
yes     no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

immortalyawn posted:

Forums without Condoms

Terrible idea. People who post on forums should NOT reproduce.