Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

That is one popped Subaru engine

owlhawk911 posted:

even with an extra cylinder this is a familiar, almost nostalgic sight

:hmmyes:

:shuckyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

motorhead

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

that works so well, there's even a dang mouth

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I kept laughing but my throat is itchy so it's making me cough. It's allergies, dammit! Not the virus!

Also, I made a small road trip to buy a 27-year-old Nissan Hardbody that doesn't even run!

I'll get it running though. It can only be so many things on this simple of a pickup. That's why I wanted it.

owlhawk911

Achtane posted:

I kept laughing but my throat is itchy so it's making me cough. It's allergies, dammit! Not the virus!

Also, I made a small road trip to buy a 27-year-old Nissan Hardbody that doesn't even run!

I'll get it running though. It can only be so many things on this simple of a pickup. That's why I wanted it.

hell yeah, the d21 is a badass lil truck. what driveline you got? 4cyl/5spd/4wd? i'm not good enough to tell just from looking at em, but i think that was the most common and i think 93 is new enough that it'd be fuel injected. sits kinda low for 4wd though, but maybe that's just the pic. mind me asking how much it was?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

owlhawk911 posted:

hell yeah, the d21 is a badass lil truck. what driveline you got? 4cyl/5spd/4wd? i'm not good enough to tell just from looking at em, but i think that was the most common and i think 93 is new enough that it'd be fuel injected. sits kinda low for 4wd though, but maybe that's just the pic. mind me asking how much it was?

This one is the 4 cylinder, 2.4L I think it is. 5 speed. I'm pretty sure it's fuel injected but I gotta look again. Nah, no 4WD but I don't really care about that for my use. The guy was asking $800, but went out and tried to start it yesterday to no avail. He offered to get it towed back with a flatbed and accepted my offer of $500. This might sound kinda dumb, but after talking with him, I trust him that it actually WILL run, lol.

It has a "new" 110k mile engine and a new clutch.

Sarah Cenia fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Mar 22, 2020