Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Good thread!

I like cars a lot, but I don't have or get as many as I used to. I've never been as much interested in performance as much as in HUGE, comfortable cars. Power is necessary for them, but I need to have the sensation of driving a living-room down the road. For 20 years, I drove Lincoln Town Cars - - and they were not the biggest cars I've owned (and driven daily).

As to working on them, I'm happy that someone likes doing it. My dad worked for a car dealership for many years, and we could go in on Employee Nights and work on our cars. I hated every second of it! I'll stick to working on small, clean electronics, and I'll let others do the greasy wrenching!

I have co-workers who like to work on cars in their off time, and good for them! Me, I'll let them bust their knuckles all weekend long.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Mercury breezeways were very cool. Is the back glass missing, or just rolled down?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!