Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

So is this giant bird leg load-bearing? I see, and the other one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"As you know the interior volume of a magical building must not exceed 180% of the exterior appearance. Now, you're close, so something like a small shed could put you back into code. Hell, I bet you could even get by with covered parking."

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(i open an unassuming door onto an infinitely checkered plane, above which floats a sequence of translucent polyhedrals)
(i close the door)

Did you have those spayed?

crimes

Yinlock

*walks out a door having been turned into a walking skeleton by powerful eldritch energies, shakes head and writes on notepad*

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

now I see these staircases rearrange themselves according to the progress of Jupiter but the ramps appear to be totally stationary so I'm going to have to cite you for a daemons with disabilities act violation.

Thanks City of Glompton for the glorious sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
there's a hallway lined with doors and each door opens up into a different door and there's just a hippie and a grate dane and some cosplay weirdos having the best ole time with it, but you're going to have to block off that portion with a sawhorse lest you get drawn into an Inescapable Perpetual Sight Gag.

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

I understand you can levitate people up the stairs but its basic code. If you want to sell your potions and ingredients you are a business and businesses need to have a wheelchair ramp.
gently caress man I dont make the rules, I just make sure you follow them.

FluffieDuckie

Heather Papps posted:

Zoning laws clearly states 1 (one) Dragon per hectare of land do NOT make me call the SPCA

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Professor of Cats

- your moving staircases are not mounted properly against a load bearing structure
- Invisible walls require a wire with magic balls one feet apart to indicate impassible objects exist to prevent walk-in injuries

Also,
I'm not Magic OSHA, just the inspector, but I'm pretty sure those open paint cans right outside the fireball defense system will raise some issues...and those Levitation elevators require a matching, non-magic staircase. I don't make the rules bub.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

since it moves technically it would be classified as a recreational vehicle so you really should have breaking and indicator lights

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

due to the haunting, this is not technically a single-occupancy gender neutral restroom

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
slapping pipes with a broom, hollering at the ghosts to get out of my arcane party toilet that i might crap in peace

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Yes, I understand that your home is made in a giant, magical tree, but technically the roots are a foundation and you can't have a wood foundation that touches the ground.

Galaxander

Inspector, clearly marked fire exits will completely ruin my maze of mirrors. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to take home a bejeweled goblet and we forget about that bad old maze? It isn't cursed.

The MUMPSorceress

^SHTPSTS

unless you can prove that it will absolutely rise with the water level, a floating island simply isn't a safe location for a girls dormitory

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I don't care how you do it, the pit of the eternally damned needs to be turned off after ten. The screams have been disturbing the neighbors.

little munchkin
Theres no support beams because the house is held up by magic. The exposed wires aren't dangerous because magic protects it. I don't know whats so hard to understand about this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Fredrik1 posted:

I don't care how you do it, the pit of the eternally damned needs to be turned off after ten. The screams have been disturbing the neighbors.

Finger Prince

Yes I am aware that the city bylaws allow for the keeping of up to six chickens on your property. That, however, is a cockatrice. And while erecting a statue of my colleague Bill, after he misteriously disappeared last week, is a touching tribute, I am going to have to report this to the city.

google THIS

Squinting suspiciously at the elephant-sized glowy-eyed Cerberus as it gnaws on an old bloodstained USPS uniform, because one of the heads looks like it might be part pit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Please, inspector, you're making a terrible mistake, Knob and Tube are the names of my Slut Elfs.

little munchkin posted:

Theres no support beams because the house is held up by magic. The exposed wires aren't dangerous because magic protects it. I don't know whats so hard to understand about this.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yes, I understand that your home is made in a giant, magical tree, but technically the roots are a foundation and you can't have a wood foundation that touches the ground.

Galaxander posted:

Inspector, clearly marked fire exits will completely ruin my maze of mirrors. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to take home a bejeweled goblet and we forget about that bad old maze? It isn't cursed.

llllmmmmaaaaaaaoooooo

crimes