Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Urine

Listening to Mindless Self Indulgence and searched them, member is professionally known as Jimmy Urine, with a yellow textbox, with this juicy quote:

quote:

Urine and Serj Tankian were announced to be collaborating on an album titled Fuktronic but as of 2018, it has yet to be released. In 2018, Urine announced the release of a self-titled record for October 2018 under his surname, Euringer

Any other really stupid sounding Wikipedia entries because the autist artists writing these entries can't help but write like robots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:piaa:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sounds like urine luck OP

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
i follow him on twitter, he is funny af :q:

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

quote:

Euringer married Chantal Claret, lead singer of Morningwood, on January 18, 2008. In 2018, the couple moved from Los Angeles and relocated to New Zealand. On January 29, 2019, both Euringer and Claret announced via Instagram that Claret was pregnant with twin girls. On June 23, 2019, Claret gave birth to Georgie and Isadora Euringer.

Urgh, disappointing choice of second name. A family of Urine

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Jimmy Neutron's gross-rear end evil twin

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
Just rereading that, his wife from the band Morningwood, urine with Morningwood? gently caress THAT

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pee is stored in the balls. :haibrow:

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Pee is stored in the balls. :haibrow:

Alright but where do women store it then dumbass???

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Burnt Dick posted:

Alright but where do women store it then dumbass???

Boobs. :smugbert:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Womanballs are internal and full of pee

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

Well now I feel sorry for women with A cups, they must spend most of their day on the toilet while the women with the DDs move up the corporate ladder because they don't need to be away from their desk so long. It all makes sense how most companies are structured the way they are now, and how the women with the bigger tits seem to get further faster?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Burnt Dick posted:

Well now I feel sorry for women with A cups, they must spend most of their day on the toilet while the women with the DDs move up the corporate ladder because they don't need to be away from their desk so long. It all makes sense how most companies are structured the way they are now, and how the women with the bigger tits seem to get further faster?

They’re like pee camels, they don’t have to take bathroom breaks so they advance in front of the herd. :viggo:

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

They’re like pee camels, they don’t have to take bathroom breaks so they advance in front of the herd. :viggo:

Sounds like my kind of chick, a real alpha

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Burnt Dick posted:

Sounds like my kind of chick, a real alpha

Nobody ever uses the bench in the bathroom. :shrug:

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

quote:

Urine and Serj Tankian were announced to be collaborating on an album titled Fuktronic but as of 2018, it has yet to be released. In 2018, Urine announced the release of a self-titled record for October 2018 under his surname, Euringer

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

One of his songs is called "Money Shot", and I used to moderate a forum where we had to decide if the new user with the username JimmyUrineMoneyShot was a troll or not because none of us had ever heard of the artist.

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI6V3Sbvqb0
he drinks pee at around 2:00

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope Fuktronic is released

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I loved MSI at the time but they really beat the horse to death by the end. The Left Rights stayed a bit truer to the comedy format and is probably my fav side project of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFJnMHdsiu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkpJlu_O9Sg

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

It's not exactly"holy poo poo" worthy considering it's not his legal name, just a stage name for his band who makes music for edgy teens.
."Holy poo poo goons, this punk rock guy's name is actually Johnny Rotten!!!!"

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
Your username makes me think you are one of those edgy teens though?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
He does a mean Falco impression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQBt85Jmp8

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When he was a kid his mom was always yelling “Jimmy, urine trouble now!”

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Nice self-doxx, OP.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I loved MSI at the time but they really beat the horse to death by the end. The Left Rights stayed a bit truer to the comedy format and is probably my fav side project of his:

A good song, a good video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVU6w_7fBk

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

MSI? wow its like i'm back in high school

Also, OP's name is the perfect combo for this thread, cause jimmy urine once set his dick on fire during a concert

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I thought How I Learned to Stop Giving a poo poo and Love Mindless Self Indulgence had some good tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCCTd7A7sw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhSn7bLaTmE

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy is an all-time great album

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

verbal enema posted:

Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy is an all-time great album

This

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

When he was a kid his mom was always yelling “Jimmy, urine trouble now!”

I also often have to call for people to help clean after my urine troubles.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Jimmy Urine rules

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
I saw MSI live once. After the show, I got my cd autographed by everyone but Urine. So I found him and got close. He had at least a half dozen massive oral herpes sores. It was gross. Then all these teenage girls would run up while he was signing stuff and french kiss him. I didn’t get that autograph after that.

Thanks for reading.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Robokomodo posted:

I saw MSI live once. After the show, I got my cd autographed by everyone but Urine. So I found him and got close. He had at least a half dozen massive oral herpes sores. It was gross. Then all these teenage girls would run up while he was signing stuff and french kiss him. I didn’t get that autograph after that.

Thanks for reading.

I came to post this.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Haschel Cedricson posted:

One of his songs is called "Money Shot", and I used to moderate a forum where we had to decide if the new user with the username JimmyUrineMoneyShot was a troll or not because none of us had ever heard of the artist.

There's another Money Shot by…Puscifer…

Though Puscifer have toned it down a bit since their hit album, '"V" is for Vagina'…

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
middle name drinkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I went to a msi concert once and watched this guy put a sharpie all the way up his rear end