Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
Strangers smile at me sometimes, co-workers want to chat during lunch, and I owe it all to my new morning ritual of putting on a clean pair of pants every morning before i walk out of my apartment and start the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
hey op do you think the same result can be acheived with dirty pants, tia

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Manifisto

"it's not just a singular pant," I am careful to explain. "that didn't work out very well. they come in pairs and that's the way you're supposed to wear them. crazy huh?"

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Not wearing shorts today heather!?@!!!

Manifisto

probably my most important new discoveries, not necessarily in order:

(1) I can now lie!

(2) lying is painful and should not be done near flammable materials!

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
One advantage of wearing pants is 9/10 people no longer comment on my weird hosed up penis

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

"haha look at that guy not wearing any pants," I now say when I go to live sex shows. "what a maroon! not smart like us pants-wearers"

ty nesamdoom!

fartzilla

how disgusting
I am confused, what did you wear before the pants?

Yinlock

i'm embarrassed that all passerbys can't see my penis, but i guess this is just the price of being on the cutting edge of fashion

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

fartzilla posted:

his penis.

little munchkin

Entenzahn posted:

hey op do you think the same result can be acheived with dirty pants, tia

Im honestly pretty new to this whole pants thing, so I'm not the right person to ask.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

tryin to switch things up here. day 1, I wear pants. day 2, I'm gonna wear pans. day 3, I will wear ants. still working on the day where i just wear p.

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

fartzilla posted:

Skirts and dresses

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

"it's not just a singular pant," I am careful to explain. "that didn't work out very well. they come in pairs and that's the way you're supposed to wear them. crazy huh?"

:aaaaa:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
glad to hear you've finally changed your ways, Wishbone

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

As a man without legs, pants seemed foolish, till I realized I can put elastic bands around the ankles and fill the legs with popcorn to save money at my local cinema. Snacks really DO cost me a leg, (not an arm), now!