Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
hey guys it’s been a long time since I posted here in byob have you guys ever had a beer? I’m thinking about drinking one any tips for a newcomer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

The_Rob posted:

hey guys it’s been a long time since I posted here in byob have you guys ever had a beer? I’m thinking about drinking one any tips for a newcomer?

Don't use your butt.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

xcheopis posted:

Don't use your butt.

is that a thibg?? holy ****

Manifisto

you'll have better luck finding one in the summer, they hibernate for most of the winter

ty nesamdoom!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
my mom gave me a beer for Christmas and I hid it in th back of the fridge cause I didn’t want to become an alcoholic but I keep looking at it.

Manifisto

The_Rob posted:

my mom gave me a beer for Christmas and I hid it in th back of the fridge cause I didn’t want to become an alcoholic but I keep looking at it.

:( careful friend, that's a good way to develop beergoggles

ty nesamdoom!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Manifisto posted:

:( careful friend, that's a good way to develop beergoggles

oh no. is there a cure?

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

The_Rob posted:

is that a thibg?? holy ****

hell yeah

i also dont recommend it

Professor of Cats

The_Rob posted:

oh no. is there a cure?

The only cure is to drink the beer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

They dont work if you only have one

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dash Rendar posted:

hell yeah

i also dont recommend it

did you do it? a little unconventional if you ask me

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
a gentlegoon does 't butt chug and tell!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
ive also heard it called boofing

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I did cocaine with a red red vine before

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
(but no i havent done it. i like the taste of beer too much)

cda

by Hand Knit
I like to drink a small amount of very alcoholic beers that get me hosed up quick and then I just sit back and enjoy it while everyone else slowly gets hammered. By the time they're drunk I'm ready to leave so I miss people getting sloppy and causing problems

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The_Rob posted:

I did cocaine with a red red vine before

Did it work?

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

yeah

and it was fun cause after you can eat the red vine

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
post the beer she gave u so we can better advise u op

Macnult

i have celiacs but i’ve tried a few gluten-free beers which were alright. my favorite was called New Grist or something and it was a pilsner.. i dunno what that means. my tip for drinking beer is to kick back and enjoy it

also welcome back op

Heather Papps

hello friend

prepuce repurposed posted:

post the beer she gave u so we can better advise u op

Vital

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m not allowed to used the digital camera after noon so I drew a picture of it

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
pilsners are pale lager type beers that are pretty hoppy flavoured iirc. if you need to get drunk they are super effective!

i like New Grist. i have some celiac friends and tried some and its pretty solid

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The_Rob posted:

yeah

and it was fun cause after you can eat the red vine

How wonderful.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i hope someday to drink a beer. been thinking about it.

Professor of Cats

Gone Fashing posted:

i hope someday to drink a beer. been thinking about it.

it's pretty neat sometimes

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
thinking about all the different beer drinking techniques I could try, like the quick sip and nod/eyebrow wiggle thing while looking at the camera

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gone Fashing posted:

thinking about all the different beer drinking techniques I could try, like the quick sip and nod/eyebrow wiggle thing while looking at the camera

ok now you have me interested

Professor of Cats

Gone Fashing posted:

or the 'lightly drag your finger around the rim of the glass' while intently listening to your friend's day

----------------

Manifisto

The_Rob posted:

I’m not allowed to used the digital camera after noon so I drew a picture of it

oh a beer. sorry op I only drink fermented mare's milk.

ty nesamdoom!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Manifisto posted:

oh a beer. sorry op I only drink fermented mare's milk.

pretty easy mistake I get it.

what if instead of baby Deer? it’s a baby beer. do you hunt it?

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Gone Fashing posted:

the "drink it like a car, looming over the glass and lapping it up with your tongue and moving away warily whenevee a stranger walks near"

xcheopis

Dash Rendar posted:

the "drink it like a car, looming over the glass and lapping it up with your tongue and moving away warily whenevee a stranger walks near"

Maybe I should check out AI more often.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
ahhhhhhh i meant cat!! hahaha

xcheopis

I assumed so but cars are getting awfully fancy-pantsy these days!

Manifisto

I was busy trying to work out whether it meant "the way a person appreciates a car" or "the way a car consumes a beer"

in either case it would have been something of a departure from my experience

ty nesamdoom!

fartzilla

how disgusting

xcheopis posted:

Don't use your butt.

do not listen to this person op. consuming beer with your anus is a long cherished tradition going back thousands of years. so why isn't it taught in schools? the can lobby is all powerful and wants you to consume beer with your mouth so they can sell more cans. only drink beer from bottles (or ideally, taps, but it's unlikely the brainwashed masses in this day and age will allow you to connect your anus to a bar tap), and only drink it with your butt

xcheopis

I was visualizing the car drinking beer. Which I assume is illegal, since it's probably underage.

City of Glompton

i would like to drink a beer, do you think it would be ok if i put it in a cup? i'm afraid if i drink it from a can i will forget and think i'm drinking a soda and then my mouth will get surprised :(

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

i would like to drink a beer, do you think it would be ok if i put it in a cup? i'm afraid if i drink it from a can i will forget and think i'm drinking a soda and then my mouth will get surprised :(

the bigwigs at Big Cup would definitely tell you to do that, me I'm not so sure

ty nesamdoom!