Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

The_Rob posted:

is that a thibg?? holy ****

hell yeah

i also dont recommend it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
a gentlegoon does 't butt chug and tell!

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
ive also heard it called boofing

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
(but no i havent done it. i like the taste of beer too much)

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
pilsners are pale lager type beers that are pretty hoppy flavoured iirc. if you need to get drunk they are super effective!

i like New Grist. i have some celiac friends and tried some and its pretty solid

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

Gone Fashing posted:

thinking about all the different beer drinking techniques I could try, like the quick sip and nod/eyebrow wiggle thing while looking at the camera

the "drink it like a car, looming over the glass and lapping it up with your tongue and moving away warily whenevee a stranger walks near"

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
ahhhhhhh i meant cat!! hahaha

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
cars can have little a beer. as a treat.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
Hazy IPAs rock.

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!

cda posted:

You guys ever had TWO beers?

one for each hand :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
i used to love playing edward 40hands! the duct tape was uncomfortable after a while amd as the olde english warmed up it tasted worse and worse...

ugh...

i'd play again