Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

This is the new OP for the GBS Australia thread.

Heres what goes down in the australia thread in GBS:

Talking about whatever depraved poo poo you get up to in this great brown land
Being permabanned and reading this thread while you smoke a choice blue and drink a V out the back of the caltex you duty manage on weekends
Talking about australia, generally
Complaining about wet brained bongheads, or talking about life as a wet brained bonghead

Heres whats NOT ALLOWED in the GBS australia thread:

Talking about politics - dont even hint at it or you'll be in big trouble
The gold coast, and gold coast life style
Asking for advice on checking people out of mental wards to gently caress them in public toilets
Your photojournal of becoming the new goatse man (take it to PMs!!!)

Useful Links
AusGBS thread 2: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848741
AusGBS thread 1: hell

Precious Memories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Placeholder

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Went to the knock shop with damaz and the brothel madam knew him so well she hugged him as he left

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I've forgotten the story about Damaz and the knock shop, can you fill me in Isaac? I think he was a regular there.

I think the story was just that he used to always go "boooooooooooys lets go to the knockieeee" but he never got any takers

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
In the olden days of the supermarket there was a special breakfast for staff who worked anzac day morning and it was insane like theyd cook a whole scotch fillet primal and have a buffet of english breakfast ingredients. Now I bet you're lucky if they put some smiths original in a bowl

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I personally think jokes in the heading get old far quicker than they get changed

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

namaste

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Did we ever find out what black capsicums are

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Backyard shirtless drunk boxing matches broadcasted on YouTube let’s go boys our thread Mum needs us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbMkff6ZBtI

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Coke cut with ket reminds me of every oval office saying their pingers had heroin in them back in the pinger years

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I've always thought ritalin was by far the best coke substitute but no-one ever understands.

Edit: Maybe cause I was always drinking that I always got that effect when maybe its not like that if you're sober

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A fruit n veg manager told me the best thing in the world was knocking off work for the day and unwinding with some shard and bongs while watching tv

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont have any prescriptions anymore my brains got fixed

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Rained for a moment before

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Rich people i thought

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its like you lose all your street cred if you ever lived there

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
all the tv station kids mascots sleep in a big bed together

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I thought everywhere just had prime possum my minds blown

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lets all get affiliate station mascot avatars

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Now im rich and successful I could have any avatar I wanted

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll try this one out

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I rushed it and its a bit wonky, such is the penalty for vanity

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rozzbot posted:

Wanna buy me some tyres?

I could buy you an avatar but you already basically have the best possible one

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive probably told this story 10 times but once when i was a kid i was backstage at the folk festival was humphrey bear was getting ready and I thought the guy in the suit looked like guile from street fighter. His nose was also seperate to the suit in its own special box

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
All the animals will need to gently caress like a billion times

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Iirc the maths behind how much they actually need to gently caress is v complex and one of the variables is ‘how likely are offspring to get picked off by a hawk’ which around here is quite high

Ive worked it out: one billion times

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
my car windscreens smashed but it was already like that

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im in braddon and i think we got like a couple of frozen peas

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

McSpergin posted:

Reason number 46383 I can't wait to move into my own place soon:
Landlord/housemate is a divorcee, and has recently started seeing a new lady. She has 3 kids.

He announced to me ON FRIDAY that they were all coming to stay for a week.. and they arrived on Sunday. So now my house is overrun with 3 young kids all hyper obsessed with fortnite. Hooray

Ive been living with this type of bullshit for a few months and id pay any amount to not have it happen. Like I never want it to ever be on the cards that some family is gonna start living in my house

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
A guy told me this story once of this chick getting off the bus and scooping up a handfull of ciggy butts from the gutter then going “butts for dayyyyyys” as she walked off

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think its heartwarming that a people with a strong bread tradition come here and make us pies because we like eating em

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

thatbastardken posted:

Goat Pie Guy used to be amazing, like a full on religious experience. He got driven out of business by the rising price of goat meat though :(

I need to know more

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Animals trapped in stuff is a real fuckin test every time. I remember cutting out a little bird that was stuck in chicken wire and it went apeshit biting my hand, and once I freed it it got eaten by a cat. Another time I found a little lamb tangled up in some junk and I leaned over afence to pull it out and didnt realise I was against both a live and ground wire and I got whalloped. The lamb was fine but i felt like i got hit by a car for a few days.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tirade posted:

lol I forgot that I ended up storing my car in Belco over Fyshwick. Car got wrecked.

My friend was sleeping in a shed at a car yard the evening the hail hit and he sent pictures of total destruction in the morning

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just a JD Miller tryin to make his way in the world

Isaac fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Jan 23, 2020

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

every bloke on the pull thinks he's an ID Clark but most of em are GM Maloney at best

you screwed up the joke cause clarke is the goony one and gm maloney has a chin like a shovel

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
JobActive has determined you only a partial sex pest and as such you must teach for 15-21 hours per week

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

these are all good recs if the old dude who runs the local nursery that always wears a brown button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, stubbies, and a russel coight hat doesn't have anything good for me

My mates dad is a gardener and thats exactly what he looks like

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I turned 30 and can no longer physically tolerate Jjj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
i turned 30 in august not like just now