Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

faaark i went down the bottle-o and this oval office magpie swooped me and stole me fucken durry roight outta me fucken hand mate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

The_Continental posted:

sister in law is down in Sydney for the weekend and left her lorikeets here, cunts make so much fuckin noise.

do you play dota m8? I played with someone with your exact name today

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Anemone Thief posted:

whats ur mmr

never calibrated. unranked for life

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Those are nice photos mega, good job

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

What was in the tweet? Its gone now

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

I have no idea what any of you are talking about. There might have been something similar up in bundy when I was a lad but I sure don’t remember it

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Isaac posted:

Now im rich and successful I could have any avatar I wanted

It’s a good avatar, I like it

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

R.G Hauser and A.G Slack look like before and after shots for an internet ad for a drug that stretches your face

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

How are you so sure it’s not a drug/prostitution thing? Stashing your prostitution bug out bag in the woods is exactly the kind of on-brand stupidity I would expect from the gc

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Cheers cunts

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Just finished assembling my new bicycle. Currently celebrating by sitting in the air con post-cold shower and sucking the dick off a cold one. Might go out on a test ride later but will probably just continue to drink beer and play video games and go for a ride tomorrow morning before heading off to a mates place later on to play some Risk and drink more beers. So so far its shaping up to be a pretty solid weekend

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Looked through the list of the hottest 100 people and I don’t recognize many of them at all. I think it’s the first time I haven’t even bothered voting in the first place.

Same. I listened through the top 5 and the only one I rate is Denzel Curry

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Also the Bulls on Parade cover was cool if you're into a band that was anti-capitalist but then reformed a bunch of times for money. Personally I like my Like A Versions when they put a bit of a twist on it.

Eh, people still need to eat. I’m no fan of capitalism either but that doesn’t mean I’m going to quit my job and go live in a park or whatever just to make a point. This probably isn’t the thread for debating the ethics of RATM though, I just think Bulls on Parade is a good song and DC did a killer cover of it

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Don’t have to worry about doing your own maintenance or getting ripped off by dodgy mechanics if you don’t own a car *eddie_murphy_tapping_head.jpg*

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

I think giving animals people drugs is pretty bad, but what about catnip? Why does that get a pass? Legit question, I don’t know poo poo about cats, I’m 100% a dog person

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

I did not know that about reindeer, or that cats kind of have agency in their usage of catnip. Makes sense though really

Kinda wish I was a reindeer now

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

well why not posted:

Yearning and gurning for a storm and it’s not even nine am

This seems like a good argument for daylight savings in qld. 30 degrees at 8am is stupid hot, at 9am it’s (slightly) less stupid

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Found a weird looking magpie

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Nvj works in the props department at the ABC coming up with things to make out of pipe cleaners and cardboard tubes on Playschool

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Caesar Saladin posted:

i had a brainfart and instead of putting a lil ciggy in my mix i shook a few drops of frank's red hot in there

incoming hotcones, incoming chillibongs

trip report plz

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Im a big fan of cholula myself, but franks is also good

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-TBLISq1gE

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Thanks, been looking for a new avatar

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

TIME TO HIT THE ROAD

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

great northern is good
ipas are good

fight me

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

I’m pretty sure Gandalf got trapped on top of this in fellowship of the ring

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Lay the cable on the ground and then cover it up with a mound of dirt. Same effect as digging a trench really, but without the digging. Kind of like a reverse trench, if you will

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Isaac posted:

:2bong: But how do you get a mound of dirt without digging a hole

I dunno, I’m really more of an ideas guy. Maybe repurpose the dirt from other, unrelated holes?

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

AusGBS: Come for the drug chat, stay for the home networking slapfights

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

A mate of mine has been getting into 40k lately after doing it as a teenager. He doesn’t play the game though, he just likes painting the little men to look as cool as possible to display on his nerd shelf, which I think is probably the most sane way to go about 40k if you’re going to do it.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

NPR Journalizard posted:

Fwiw, Games Workshop has done a decent job lately of tightening up the ruleset to make the game actually fun, plus are working on being more inclusive and trying to cleanout the neckbeardy dregs that dominated the scene for ages.

Yeah, I went to a workshop GW ran at a pub up here a while back. Basically an intro painting course, they gave you a model and some paints and brushes and a painting guide to follow. It was actually really fun and the guys running it were really friendly and helpful. I actually considered picking it up just for the painting but edge highlighting drove me up the loving wall

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Should have gone with “brown capsicums” as the code word

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Welp, just got a text message to work from home tomorrow due to potential coronavirus case in the office. I guess thats it for me, its been a pleasure posting with you all.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

It takes 100% of my horticultural ability to keep my peace lily alive so vegetables are right out of the question for me

Also I live in a apartment, so there's that

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

I saw that #DWTSAU was trending on twitter and thought for a moment that it was related to coronavirus and heaps of people were jamming Down With The Sickness but turns out its just some dumb dancing tv show

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Work has split all the teams into 2 sub teams with one team working from home and the other team in the office, the idea being that if anyone gets sick they cant spread it to everyone in the office.

Why this is preferable to having EVERYONE work from home, thereby ensuring that if someone gets sick, they can't spread it to ANYONE ELSE AT ALL, was not explained.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Im one of the ones thats going to be working in the office since I am able to walk to work, thereby saving another person from having to expose themselves to public transport. The upshot is I get to poop at work and use their toilet paper again

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Alright coronavirus, now its personal

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Always remember: if real estate agents had a capable bone in their body they would have done more with themselves than become a real estate agent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Zkoto posted:

This is wrong though, you need a valid reason to keep your kids at home otherwise they will be marked down for an unexplained absence. Cool, punish the kids.

Is a worldwide virus pandemic not considered a valid reason?