Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Smelling the fresh tennis balls at Rebel Sports. An absolute treat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

McSpergin posted:

This is my housemate's dog. He is called Buddy, he's part Kelpie part staffy. He's I think 7 or 8 months old and is relatively well behaved but is v bored at the moment because it's raining

oh hell yeah!!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Instead of Canberra’s loveable Prime Possum, Perth’s channel seven has some yellow bear fuckwit telling me to go to bed at 7

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

palette swap of Humphrey with worse stats

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I’m going to give 56 year old deviantart user Kaavokunkel24 the benefit of the doubt and say he didn’t draw inflated Prime Possum for sexual purposes

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ busks playing beautiful music off of safety button lids for jars

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

la la la la
la la la la
welcome to the japari park

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Yes!

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

A few weeks ago I saw some Mandurah dipshit rode his rascal scooter diagonally through a intersection while balancing his two kids on his lap

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Canberra’s greatest treasure. This little dude rules

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ runs a market stall selling wuhan flu themed “get well soon” cards

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lying down behind father’s car because the roll of garbage bags I bought doesn’t have the convenient little handles

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Onslo is more man than i can handle

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ has been on the Allens helpline for over 3 hours requesting to see the remainder of the Minties cartoon that was cutoff from the wrapper

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ plugs a ps2 into his car’s cigarette lighter and uses the EyeToy as a dashcam

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Paging lube enthusiast to the thread

God I wish that was me

e: the barrel

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Zazi posted:

there's no pay but it's great exposure

Teehee

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Ive always called my superiors Boss. I think i picked it up from Metal Gear

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lol

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Jesus can’t you all just poop in the shower and stomp it down the drain like normal people

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Phoning Dr Karl and asking if there’s bacteria in semen fluid

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Publicly shame people when theyre grotty rats who cant be hosed covering their mouth to cough.

I also advocate bringing back “litter bug litter bug” chants

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Taping a dozen q-tips together, entering the toilet stall, and praying it works

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ awakens from a coma, unable to fit back into society because he’s missed years of plot developments in the commercials about the talking meerkats advertising market insurance comparisons

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Hand sanitizer / lubricant

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ cutting sheets of lasagna into vertical slices because there’s no fettuccine at the shops

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

My grandparents have been instructed to self isolate for a week before they can even go to a gp

i-i’m currently living with my grandparents

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ tips the yoghurt portion of the yogo into the chocolate chip section

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Dark desire to do one of those long wrist-to-elbow smear of snot from wiping nose

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Using Animal Crossing’s powerful custom design tools to make NVJ

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

NVJ masquerading as a child to buy food at the local school’s canteen cause the shops are closed

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Cousin’s a teacher and today she said she had her students “zombie walk” between buildings/gym whatever instead of the usual two straight lines to make sure they distancing enough between themselves. p clever

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Droppin out of jackbox early cause the internet here’s too lovely. The robot rap game gave me a good giggle tho

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

“Dick like an iceberg you can’t see 90% of it”

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

While at the chemist today i went a got the seasonal flu shot, because im nice, considerate little boy

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Excited to break quarantine so I can browse JB for a new gaming monitor some time this week

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

What if that cruise ship was called the lubey princess

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

You had me at “liquid backslop”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Discovered today how massively racist numerous members of my family are