Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sgoingoncunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Visible Stink posted:

do you play dota m8? I played with someone with your exact name today

shoulda been called the cuntinental

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Fake news, Vic has the holiday

https://www.business.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-holidays-and-daylight-saving/victorian-public-holidays

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh wait I'm the fake news.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Its been gazetted to the Friday or Monday in previous years.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

loving art

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Sounds like your dex dose is low?

I came to the conclusion that most of the side effects of methylphenidate seem to happen when the amount of it in your bloodstream rises or falls too quickly. I eventually settled on Concerta (slow release methylphenidate), which I don't get side effects from. They seem to have the one patent for SR that keeps blood levels pretty stable throughout the day. Instant release often gave me moments of anxiety or I'd hyperfocus on low-priority tasks and Ritalin brand slow release also sucks. Just putting this out there for anyone who is on ritalin and gets random moments of that

Interesting. I've been on Ritalin for the last year and sometimes I feel it's doing what it's meant do sometimes I'm not so sure like you described above. I haven't tried anything else yet. Maybe I should suss that out.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tokamak posted:

Thanks everybody. I know it might take a while to sort out. It was years seeing my first psych before I bought it up and he was willing to give it a go. It just kinda sucks after taking years to make the effort to see a new one (cause the old one stopped bulk billing) and they immediately make it clear that they are unlikely to help. My GP is normally good about getting me whatever I need, but he seemed pretty lost when it came to knowing any bulk billing psychiatrists. Which is a shame because I'm really bad at organising that sort of stuff by myself.

What state r u in again?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tokamak posted:

southern sydney

Ah k.. No recommendations sorry.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Not just the roads, the whole state!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tardwrangler posted:

Before Humphrey was Owly

OWLY LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

gently caress yes new avatar rules I take back what I said

Man I miss scomo already.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Outrail posted:

What the gently caress does a mute bear have to sing about?

He covered Simon & Garfunkel's Sound of Silence.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Wow if you just hit ‘last post’ and wanted to see what was at the bottom of the last page here’s a tip: don’t

prude

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

My brother in law lives with me but we’ve established if he ever wakes up before 8 am he might see me doing a morning loo run in nothing but a shirt

You dress like an 80s action movie love interest?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wait till you start driving them

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

luncheon meat posted:

Bought a can of milo today. Like, premixed milo

I can't make sense of this.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

lol I forgot that I ended up storing my car in Belco over Fyshwick. Car got wrecked.

That sucks!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I'm slapper

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh wait I think it says strapper.

I stand by my first post.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I think the exact phrasing was something like ‘I’ll be fine, their immune systems are too weak from eating dog all the time’ like the kind of poo poo if you read it online you’d just assume you were being trolled

E: spoiled the crazy dudes racism for people who don’t need that poo poo itt

I don’t think you read that poo poo online, that’s the poo poo I heard in grade 3.

This guys clearly tapped into the local primary school and probably should be on a watch list

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Caesar Saladin posted:

shoutout to my dad telling every tradie that he has an engineering degree so they know he is a Real Man and not some business bitch

Lol every engineer I know does this.

Also same for tradies who are off the tools doing estimating or project management

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

uhh. i did dial up internet technical support in the early 2000's.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hey baby do you have any corvid in you?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah Colac was slammed by people from Geelong yesterday. Ballan from both Ballarat and Melton.

And the two Afghan and one Indian supermarket near my work in Sunshine are still super well stocked, outside of bog roll obviously.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

*squints at packet with Arabic writing and a picture of rice on it*

“Sharon I have no idea what any of this poo poo is, let’s drive an hour to find some 2 min noodles”

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

important psa

Wizard Master posted:

(In Professor Farnsworth from Futurama voice) Good news everyone
https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/1239988747636076545

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

cops are panic hoarding too it seems

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I think work is going to split us into team A and team B. The A Team is a crack commando unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You can get a fried tofu Banh mi, it’s better than no banh mi if you’re a vego

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Haven’t tried kebab with tabouli yet, gonna do that next. After I try this Maccas fried cheese patty burger thingo

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:dudsmile:

lol i just noticed the hamburgers in your avatar

hambeet fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jun 20, 2020

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

"it's no cheesy nug" says belljar

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

idk how cheesy nugs became a thing, i dont think you ate them all that much did you?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bill Posters posted:

Hate speech.

A good kebab is about the bread. Proper Turkish bread, split open or the nicer Lebanese bread wrapped. Either way it should be fresh. It's no coincidence that the best kebab shops have bakeries attached.

Fillings for me are lettuce, tomato and onion with garlic and hot chilli sauce. Occasionally some chips in there too is nice.

totally. the two best kebabs in my life were from afghan bakeries.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Visible Stink posted:

The size of Maccas burgers is loving insulting, they're like the size of a coaster. Hungry Jacks is the superior fast food burger joint

did you ever try the mega big mac?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Visible Stink posted:

I did not, I used to eat a ton of Maccas but avoid it for the most part these days. I'm assuming it was about the size it should normally be?

yeah it was pretty huge, bigger than hj's largest, but yeah. i only tried it out for novelty's sake.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Beaucoup Haram posted:

Chicken kebab, lettuce, double cheese, tomato + bbq sauce, pineapple, gravy.

Is the most haram thing I’ve ever seen another human being put inside themselves.

Whoever said lettuce tomato onion tabouli hommus garlic sauce is correct. Chicken or lamb or both are acceptable, gently caress Doner.

man that's like one of the monstrosities they had on the menu at the failed souvlaki huts

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

not the way i eat kebab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

there's two decent kebab joints in Sunshine that wont take card, but both do uber eats and menu log.

i guess paying some tax is okay