Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

chopping cones while posting in the new thread for the first time, anointing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Its also the name of the hotels in John Wick which is probably where the random gamer-dude got it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

SA isn't as funny without NVJ imo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

still thinking about when i was at a party and a guy made a bong and cut the middle 6 inches out of it instead of the end, basically cutting the hose in half

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Posting in the new thread to say the c word.

which word? the oval office word?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

holding a bong to my mouth, filtering and bubbling the bushfire air through an unlit conepiece

seriously though it actually irritates my chest and throat like crazy

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Knew a guy in america whose first name was John Mark, they're so hosed up over there

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Moyer

This guy taught at a school I went to before I got there, evidently he was a huge monster but also beloved

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'm over halfway through my changing my epilepsy meds and I'm on a full dose of both right now, my life is kinda like a dizzy dream where i constantly forget where I'm going.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'd love to get a fun drug prescribed like Adderall, right now i'm switching epilepsy meds and I'm on two at the same time, and I can't remember poo poo, keep forgetting what I'm doing and I fall asleep in my chair out of nowhere.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

shoutout to the painful haemorrhoid on my rear end in a top hat today

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My best friend in high school was canadian and I miss the guy a lot, but the idea of spending a million hours to visit Ottowa is like, uh I dunno man. I bet I could get him to go to quebec with me which justifies it a bit more.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

shoutout to my furiously painful butthole roid

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dude McAwesome posted:

hope everyone is staying outta this crazy loving weather! two days ago in melbs it just seemed to storm real bad in 4-5 suburbs and miss everywhere else. in the northern burbs we got nothing but in the east there were trees down and flooding everywhere

Australia has the fuckin worst drugs

the hailstones were truly fuckin insane, some of them were almost as big as tennis balls. I can't get over that storm, I've never experienced anything like it in any of the places I've lived.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I think the gutwrenching feeling of dying in a souls game after making tons of progress would make a preteen child flip out and cry

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

pray for my painful butthole please ausgbs

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

If it doesn't chill out in a few days I'm gonna have to go to the doc which is a miserable proposition, I'm convinced its because I'm switching epilepsy pills and i'm on sooo many right now

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

femcastra posted:

Non medical intervention: half to a whole glass of pear juice a day will loosen things up and make poops easier, thus butt pain less agonising. Lube butt up with butt cream. Proctosedyl looks better than anusol. Good luck!

Good advice. Proctosedyl works well but I'm gonna have to go to the doc tomorrow which tbh is a terribly uncomfortable proposition. I gotta be cursed or something.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the 4th horseman is my painful swollen rear end in a top hat

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I went to uni with one of the Nowhere Boys, he hooked me up with the best weed i've had in melbourne

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I was so worried about the huge colony of bats in my local park after the hail storm the other day but I just saw a massive group of them fly overhead so it seems like they're all okay. Its crazy how many huge bats are in my local south melbourne park.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Went out to clean up a dead possum in my yard and there was a little baby stuck to its back, had to scoop it up and bring it to the emergency vet. Little pink looking thing with no fur, it was so tiny I don't think it will survive. What a bummer seeing that little thing clinging to its dead mum. I am emotionally shaken by this, at least my cats didn't eat the baby or something.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Is Billie Eilish an industry plant?

i don't think so exactly, but her older brother writes all the music and songs, its like she is the marketable face for the music he writes

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Also the Bulls on Parade cover was cool if you're into a band that was anti-capitalist but then reformed a bunch of times for money. Personally I like my Like A Versions when they put a bit of a twist on it.

I like Denzel in it but the guitar tone is way off, and the guitarist uses a lame phaser pedal instead of a wah and it ruins part of the song

If i wanna listen to music I'm more likely to get some good jams off some kid on RRR playing psych rock tunes he found on the internet than from JJJ

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Jan 25, 2020

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Megabound posted:

Having a real nice afternoon

that cat needs a manicure, a bit of a snip snip

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I spent so long getting so mad while playing MvC 3 and Street Fighter 4 i can't possibly invest time into another fighting game. My Cammy is quite good in SF4 though. I just get straight up raging, shaking when playing those games, I can't handle them.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

McSpergin posted:

:chloe:

I used to do my own on the hectic hundi (i30) and it'd cost me $60 or so in materials

Gonna start doing the VW I think now as well seeing as it's out of warranty. Just gonna go to mechanics for stuff that I can't do

I know it's due for some new rear tyres soon and one of the brakes is making a bit of a squeak so I reckon it'll be a good time to check the pads and rotors

man expecting people to do their own car repairs when they aren't interested in repairing cars already is a lot to ask. Most people don't really care about car maintenance tasks and don't want to put the effort in, its like asking someone to do their own plumbing.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i bet for a while that was a sick spot to chill out

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

new picard episode out yo

I enjoyed the first one but I don't care about Star Wars much. It was also entertaining to see the cranky old Red Letter Media guys hate it.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

fuckin lushsux, i truly hate him

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

there are good street artists in melbourne and that prick traces photos and memes on perfectly good walls

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Isaac posted:

I dont know anyone whos ever been charged for weed in ACT. The cops discovered my friends plants once and just took em without saying anything further

i'm not sure i can imagine a situation where cops find and arrest me for weed in Melbourne where its illegal

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Blow posted:

Like I got my pet rat stoned, drunk, my mate even gave him MDMA one time.

RIP Ratty.

this is shithouse behaviour, complete garbage.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it doesn't matter how long he lives when he's being dosed against his will for you vapid amusement

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Visible Stink posted:

I think giving animals people drugs is pretty bad, but what about catnip? Why does that get a pass? Legit question, I don’t know poo poo about cats, I’m 100% a dog person

its not like you're dosing the cat, if you make the catnip available the cat will go to it and enjoy it if they feel like it. Its like reindeers and magic mushrooms.

Imagine being a reindeer tripping balls on mushrooms running across the snow at night, sounds rad.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Australian cats apparently don't have the same catnip dirve as cats from other places. Every cat I've ever owned couldn't give a gently caress one way or another even if it's freely available

My Australian Mist doesn't really give a poo poo but my Ragdoll turns into a drooling retard who cant stop rolling around. It depends on the cat maybe.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I can see my dad getting unironically psyched at the opportunity to use his high pressure cleaner again

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

next stop: using a leafblower on a mild amount of leaf cover at 8:00am on saturday

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My dealer is out of town tomorrow and I can't handle this med switch poo poo without weed, I'm gonna be on a frenzy of Wickr messages to shady dumbasses i once picked up from and dodging internet scammers on leafedin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

currently going through what an only be described as Medication Madness, but I only have five more days. Throughout the day I just get crazier and start thinking weirder poo poo and I'm a loon by midnight.