Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

mycat ate my tothpaste tube and now i have to rub him on my teeth 2x/day, it's awkward and nobody's a fan of this situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

On the plus side, the litter box is minty fresh!

vanisher

Freakin cat ate a SECOND TUBE. As soon as I came in the door and put the grocery bag down he jumped inside, grabbed the toothpaste, and ran under the bed to consume the entire tube, box, and paste.

Manifisto

even worse I think he has developed a taste for tubes of stuff, he keeps meowing and kind of drooling whenever I break out the sunblock

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

His hunger for teeth cleaning supplies grows daily. He's consumed my trident gum after he learned 4 out of 5 dentists recommend chewing sugar free gum after a meal.

vanisher

Just got my phone bill. 14 calls to the ADA that I never placed last month. He's consulting with the smartest minds of oral hygiene to plan his attacks.

Yinlock

he's made a nest out of floss in the closet and violently defends it against intruders

Manifisto

my guest: actually I do not recommend trident for patients who chew gum

my cat: *ROWR* *HISS*

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

yelling at my husband because he forgot to put the cap on the cat again 😡

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
gave my cat little a toothpaste, as a treat

now only wants to be petted backward

Manifisto

my tube of toothpaste ate my cat

what's that? [points tube of toothpaste in your direction] do you have some kind of issue with that?

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I wish I was there with your cat, eating the toothpaste

Heather Papps

hello friend

Try squeezing, from the base to head

Macnult

trying to fool my cat by brushing with catnip

Winifred Madgers

at least in my house (some anecdotal experience here) 4 out of 5 cat really likes Colgate.

yes, the singular is correct there - that last 1/5 is a doozy

poopnanners

hey guys lets party
Dangit, Garfield

Manifisto

poopnanners posted:

Dangit, Garfield

my fault, really, for buying the lasagna flavored toothpaste

they were all out of burrito :(

ty nesamdoom!

slam dunk

on fire
my cat has developed an insatiable appetite for actual teeth. after eating his own, i found him nibbling my lips in the middle of the night. i've tried buying him dentures to try and quell his hunger, but he won't go near them. thinking of pulling my teeth to feed him because he's really wrecking my sleep lately. anyone know where i can buy actual teeth in bulk?

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

slam dunk posted:

my cat has developed an insatiable appetite for actual teeth. after eating his own, i found him nibbling my lips in the middle of the night. i've tried buying him dentures to try and quell his hunger, but he won't go near them. thinking of pulling my teeth to feed him because he's really wrecking my sleep lately. anyone know where i can buy actual teeth in bulk?

honestly disappointed they didn’t go for this as season 2 of channel zero

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Korean Boomhauer
"dog fart cat barf" but the cat is vomiting mouthwash and the dog is farting air wick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted:

yelling at my husband because he forgot to put the cap on the cat again 😡