Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Most Embarrassing Loss of the Divisional Round
This poll is closed.
Kirk Cousins, lol 20 10.15%
Lamar's MVP gets run over 61 30.96%
The Texans play the greatest quarter of football 107 54.31%
<Tom Hanks Voice> WILSON 9 4.57%
Total: 197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Better Than You posted:

The Houston Texans choked away a 24-point lead on January 12, 2020 and BoB will keep his job because life is unfair and Trump is getting re-elected. Go Nashville Tits

Better than that. Choked away a 24 point lead and lost by 20 points. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Waltzing Along posted:

Houston got outscored 51-7 in the last 40 mins of the game. That's hard to do.

The best part is that the turnaround happened approximately two minutes after the graphic showing that Houston had outscored the Chiefs at Arrowhead that year 42-7 since the 2nd quarter of their game in Week 6.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Eifert Posting posted:

Lol, is Chris Kluwe's twitter icon seriously a 40k model? As a 30 something 40k player, lol.

Better: it's a Warmachine model. :allears:

(Round base rim instead of beveled)

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

You're not far off really but Tannehill only threw for 72 and 88 yards in the first two games, so I don't think he needs anywhere near 150. The Titans have benefitted from both games unfolding exactly as they wanted them to and then they just never blinked. Super impressive both times, but I could see poo poo happening early and them never really having a shot... just as much as I could see another 60 minute dominant performance. Who knows. To quote Bart Scott, CAN'T WAIT

I don't think that 300 yards is going to be enough to put away the Chiefs regardless of how long you hold the ball.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Android Apocalypse posted:

For shits & giggles I looked at the Chiefs' record this season & they had 10 games where they 30 or less points. The only ones of those that they lost was to the Colts 19-13 & the Texans 31-24.

For the Chiefs, they don't care if they fall behind early because they know they can score in bunches later to win.

These two plus the 29-28 Chargers game last year are the only three where the Chiefs have scored less than 30 and lost with Mahomes under center.

If the Chiefs defense limits you to fewer than 30 points it's basically over.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
The Chiefs defense's biggest weakness was against the run, and they just held Derrick Henry and the Titans to 85 yards on 23 carries. I really don't think Mostert is breaking for 150+ again.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I haven't heard anything about the Niners offense being bad, the narrative that popped up immediately is that the Niners defense is phenomenal and that Chiefs O vs Niners D with a lot of points all around is what people want to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Can't wait to be the first team to score 50 and still lose in the Super Bowl this time. :allears: