Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

durrneez

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?
I start an art class this week!

i took a look at the roster and there’s a person with the last name “MacAnally”

so i am looking forward to drawing stuff and giggling during role call :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I'm getting a camera shoved down my throat this week, v excited, i hear the sedation is tops

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

alnilam posted:

I'm getting a camera shoved down my throat this week, v excited, i hear the sedation is tops

It's like a magic ocarina that teleports you to the hospital, but you are already there so after a while they tell you to just go home

My birthday is Wednesday, and since I'm an adult I'm not gonna do anything until Saturday when I go drinking and gambling with my parents, my wife, and my girlfriend

FluffieDuckie

the last time i got a camera down my throat i was disappointed when it was over bc they took the pretty drugs away

i was like nooooo

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

I love those drugs, had it a couple of times lately and it's always like "Oh, I shall lay down like this? Ok, now this? Ok and also now I feel warm and uh boy jesus christ in heaven this is my life now I'm turning into fluff like literally oh my god I'm byob this is uff boy" and then you open your eyes and bam, everything is done and happy and usually I recreate this feeling by posting byob afterwards, which always works

durrneez

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

FluffieDuckie posted:

the last time i got a camera down my throat i was disappointed when it was over bc they took the pretty drugs away

i was like nooooo

thank you for this anecdote! were any treasures found? perhaps that $5 you misplaced last-last February? ALSO! what are you looking forward to this week?

Goons Are Great posted:

I love those drugs, had it a couple of times lately and it's always like "Oh, I shall lay down like this? Ok, now this? Ok and also now I feel warm and uh boy jesus christ in heaven this is my life now I'm turning into fluff like literally oh my god I'm byob this is uff boy" and then you open your eyes and bam, everything is done and happy and usually I recreate this feeling by posting byob afterwards, which always works

:love:

What are you looking forward to this week, GaG?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I am looking forward to your posting after this, the drugs are extremely nice

I'm also looking forward to making myself go to my psych appointment because there's ice cream on the way home!!!

xcheopis

Four day work week, four day weekend! V. hype, tbh.

biosterous

i am going to make shepherd's pie* this week and i am looking forward to eating it!

*note to uk readers: actually i am making cottage pie, as lamb is not cheap here. i didn't know about the distinction until recently!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

ulvir

looking forward to having my gf back home from amsterdam again, and possibly hopefully maybe having the energy to start writing a phd research proposal

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

When I shook off the drugs I asked if I was weird under sedation cause the nurse was smiling at me and she said "you were very... honest."
It was not my fave.

ALSO this weekend is my high school pals something like 17th annual holiday dinner of comrades! It's always the highlight of my year, the only time, besides weddings, that all my old time crew, (and spouses), gets together. At this point we are spread from Windsor to thessalon, and up until a few years ago Omar and gabby were in Korea and had to internet in, so yeah, I'm p excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

durrneez posted:

:love:

What are you looking forward to this week, GaG?

Procrastinated some work which I'll have to do this week, fix my switch which somehow broke, build up the new terrarium and uhm yeah, basically nothing special there. I've been missing a certain friend for a long while now and I intensively hope to see him this weekend, that I am looking forward to, I hope this works out.