Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Chomp8645 posted:

Great Real Names of Star Wars

- Elan Sleazebaggano
- Kit Fisto
- Dud Bolt
- Whorm Loathsom
- Salacious B. Crumb
- Therm Scissorpunch
- Savage Opress
- Ima-gun Di
- Count Dooku
- Notluwiski Papanoida
- Wickett W. Warrick
- Nute Gunray

Biggs Darklighter
Dash Rendar
Jek Porkins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

JEDI PARTY TONIGHT!

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Yeah. That's literally what you say when asked too many questions about the idiocy/insanity/cruelty/what of the mythos.

STAR WARS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Erisian Automata posted:

This, and rampant misogyny. To rise in the ranks of the imperial navy as a woman or a non-human required Stuff. Example would be Thrawn is blue with red eyes but he's a tactical genius, and Daala slept with Tarkin a lot. Star wars.

E: if that made you think of peter cushing doing the nasty jams, you're welcome

More cushing for the pushing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The sandpeople lacked the know how to destroy the death stars is all im saying

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Milo and POTUS posted:

More cushing for the pushing

:eyepop:

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Biggs Darklighter
Dash Rendar
Jek Porkins

yes, but how about https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hohass_Ekwesh

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Now I want to write a tabletop RPG adventure where the players are Tuskans fighting a guerrilla war against the colonizing invading humans.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
the Jawas are the lord Yahweh's chosen beople, they trekked through the wilderness for 40 years and have been promised the Land of Israel

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I prefer the silt people, the peat people are alright too, the loam people are okay, but don't get me started on the clay or chalk people, they piss me the eff off!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

PinheadSlim posted:

Now I want to write a tabletop RPG adventure where the players are Tuskans fighting a guerrilla war against the colonizing invading humans.

I got an idea guys, let's shoot up the next podrace! It's a tool of the decadent colonizers!

*Treks to elevated, concealed spot within vision of race course, lies in wait for hours/days*

They're about to come around the corner! Get ready!

*Busts out rifles and fires down at podracers. A pod is hit, crashes, and the driver is killed*

*The race announcers yuck yuck it up about this unexpected twist and crowd seems to enjoy it*

Uh... hmm. Ok to be honest guys I thought shooting their people to death during a live broadcast would upset them more...

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Muamar Al gadaffi stick

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Chomp8645 posted:

Kinda. Honestly this didn't come out until after the films via games, comics, and other supplemental stuff.

I remembered it the same way: "Empire is just humans, while Rebels have lots of aliens!". But honestly, it's not true. The rebels are "humans for two movies, humans + fish guys for last movie." Seriously, rewatch the Death Star battle and Hoth battles. There isn't a non-human to be found who isn't named "Chewbacca". The rebel bases on Yavin and Hoth are just big ole human camps. They throw in some aliens in the ROTJ but even then it's really just a bunch of Mon Calamari and Nien Numb riding shotgun on the Falcon.

Plus rebel leaders are very racist and refer to Wookiees as walking carpets which is probably the n-word for them.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Xenocides posted:

Plus rebel leaders are very racist and refer to Wookiees as walking carpets which is probably the n-word for them.

nerfherder?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Which EU book turned that throw away line into an entire character's back story?

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

DID YOU JUST CALL ME SCRUFFY LOOKING YOU SHITHEEL

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

ikanreed posted:

Which EU book turned that throw away line into an entire character's back story?

Shockingly, I think KOTOR2 made that into canon, it was just a generic slur previously.

It is a strange day when you realize that an EU book is not in fact responsible for something incredibly dumb.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Chomp8645 posted:

I got an idea guys, let's shoot up the next podrace! It's a tool of the decadent colonizers!

*Treks to elevated, concealed spot within vision of race course, lies in wait for hours/days*

They're about to come around the corner! Get ready!

*Busts out rifles and fires down at podracers. A pod is hit, crashes, and the driver is killed*

*The race announcers yuck yuck it up about this unexpected twist and crowd seems to enjoy it*

Uh... hmm. Ok to be honest guys I thought shooting their people to death during a live broadcast would upset them more...

Years later the same party gets the jump on a couple of droids, then attempt to ambush a lonely farm boy only to miss every attack then absolutely fail their morale test when a nearby old man yells at them like a dying animal

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

ikanreed posted:

All of them, for every throwaway line and/or character.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Sand people are a result of George Lucas cramming everything he could from dune into star war.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

did yu guy no that luke skywander is mr vaders son in law? whoaaoa

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Laterite posted:

All of them, for every throwaway line and/or character.

Coming soon to disney+ : mcklunky, the tearful story about how greedo found the love of his life, but lost it due to falling into the dark side.. of romance. He might have shot first, but will he get a second chance?

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

LucasInsistsMarianWas13WhenIndyFuckedHer.jpg

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Carrie Fisher's on record in her memoir that Harrison Ford coerced her into a sexual relationship when she was 19 and he was 33. Harrison Ford was an established older actor in Hollywood and Carrie Fisher was brand new to showbiz, so there was a definite power imbalance even considering the ages involved. So yeah, Star Wars has always been full of weird creepiness!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Carrie Fisher's on record in her memoir that Harrison Ford coerced her into a sexual relationship when she was 19 and he was 33. Harrison Ford was an established older actor in Hollywood and Carrie Fisher was brand new to showbiz, so there was a definite power imbalance even considering the ages involved. So yeah, Star Wars has always been full of weird creepiness!

Listen man that was a long time ago, in a culture far far away.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

What happened to the fat dancer in jabba's palace? Was she fed to the rancor??

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

toggle posted:

What happened to the fat dancer in jabba's palace? Was she fed to the rancor??

I have good news for you https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Yarna_d%27al%27_Gargan/Legends

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

What a relief!

Who writes all these facts? How do they find the time to update these articles with all the sex they're having?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Call Your Grandma posted:

they prefer to be called australians op

You're thinking of Fire Benders.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

there's no ethical fornication under capitalism

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
whats ur starwars name mine is Benbin Fucklios

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Motherfucker posted:

whats ur starwars name mine is Benbin Fucklios

Zort Ringpiece

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

everything about this is hosed

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

everything about this is hosed

yes, it is star wars

e: I mean, scratch the surface and star wars is dumb. scratch deeper and you'll be shocked with how nutty poo poo gets. biggs darklighter? yeah this is a thing. https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/see-porkins-pre-death-vacation-in-this-star-wars-comic

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jan 20, 2020

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

They are people from the Middle East through the lens of American pop culture (the worst Orientalism).

They're actually knockoff Fremen in this Dune homage film

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

JK Fresco posted:

They're actually knockoff Fremen in this Dune homage film

Are you agreeing with the post you quoted because it seems so.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Ratjaculation posted:

Well OP it's quite simple really tusken Raiders, less formally referred to as Sand People or simply as Tuskens, were a culture of nomadic, primitive sentients indigenous to Tatooine, where they were often hostile to local settlers. Tusken children were called Uli-ah. Culture "A moisture farm? Poor locals never stood a chance. The Sand People think all water is sacred and was promised to them." ―Saponza to his partner after discovering a moisture farm ravaged by Tusken Raiders[src] A group of Tusken raiders Tusken Raiders were a species native to the desert world of Tatooine. Their homeworld's harsh environment resulted in them being extremely xenophobic & territorial of their native resources, often attacking the outskirts of smaller settlements such as Anchorhead. The Sand People believed that all water was sacred and promised to them, resulting in them raiding moisture farms set up by colonists. Additionally, Tusken Raiders harvested black melons which grew in the Jundland Wastes, providing them with a reliable source of milk. Tusken clan groups consisted of 20 to 30 individuals, and were led by clan leaders, tribal chiefs, and warlords. The Sand People communicated in a language known as Tusken. At the age of 15, a Tusken became an adult, and had to slay a krayt dragon and cut out the precious pearl found in its stomach to gain their adult role in their tribe. Tuskens inhabited encampments scattered across an area of the rocky Jundland Wastes known as The Needles, which were guarded from intruders by vicious massiffs. Male Tusken Raiders were the warriors of their clans, often attacking vulnerable travelers that were unfortunate enough to wander through their territory. They wielded gaderffii sticks in combat, and used Tusken Cyclers to fire on vehicles they spotted. Every Tusken warrior created their own gaderffii stick, making each one unique. Males wore rough wrappings and garments that provided protection and allowed ease of movement. Male Tuskens served as warriors, while females held a number of roles. Females could be distinguished by their elaborate jeweled masks with eyeslits and torso-covering sand-shrouds. Tusken children, known as Uli-ah, wore unisex cowls and simple cloaks, and couldn't dress like males or females until they reached adulthood. All Sand People wore mouth grilles and eye coverings to retain moisture and keep sand out. However, their need to protect their bodies from Tatooine's weather grew into a taboo. Because of this, Tuskens almost never unmasked themselves in front of each other. In addition, no outsider ever saw behind a Tusken's mask and lived, and they were forbidden to remove their clothing in front of others, except at childbirth, on their wedding night, and at coming-of-age ceremonies. Tusken Raiders were a hostile warrior race. The Sand People and banthas shared a close, almost mystical bond. During warrior initiation rites, a young Tusken was given a bantha matching their own gender and learned to care for it, with the pair becoming extremely close as the youth earned a place in its clan. When Sand People married, their banthas also mated, and, should its rider die, their bantha usually perished shortly after. If a bantha died before its rider, its remains were placed in a large graveyard, which was treated with great respect by Tuskens and other banthas. While the Tuskens were nominally hostile towards outsiders, one tribe did enter into an arrangement with the lawman Cobb Vanth, the Sheriff of Freetown. Vanth and the animal tamer Malakili secured the Tuskens' protection by supplying water and a pearl from the belly of a krayt dragon. These Tuskens also shared Vanth's hostility towards criminal elements especially slavers. Tuskens are also willing to negotiate with outsiders for valuable items, one of these occurrences was when a Mandalorian traded a new binocular for safe passage through their territory. History Pre-Clone Wars "I…I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals." ―Anakin Skywalker[src] A group of Tusken Raiders camped out on the Canyon Dune Turn. In 32 BBY, during the Boonta Eve Classic, several Sand People camped out on Canyon Dune Turn. During the first lap, they took several shots at passing podracers with their projectile rifles. Though initially unsuccessful, on the second lap a Tusken managed to shoot down the podracer of pilot Teemto Pagalies, causing it to crash. In 22 BBY, a month before the Battle of Geonosis, Sand People attacked the Lars moisture farm and kidnapped Shmi Skywalker Lars, whom they imprisoned and tortured. Her son, the Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker, returned to Tatooine to rescue her, but after finding her in a Tusken camp, she died of her injuries. The vengeful Anakin proceeded to slaughter every nearby Tusken. Following the massacre, the Tuskens began to fear Skywalker as a vengeful desert demon, and began performing ritual sacrifices to ward him off. Age of the Empire Tusken Raiders destroy Ezra's ship. In 2 BBY, while searching for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ezra Bridger and C1-10P were ambushed by a group of Tusken Raiders, who succeeded in destroying their ship before being killed by the former Sith apprentice Darth Maul. Galactic Civil War "I think we better get indoors. The Sand People are easily startled but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi[src] Two years later, Anakin's son Luke was attacked by A'Koba and a group of Tuskens after venturing from the homestead to retrieve R2-D2. Fortunately, Obi-Wan Kenobi warded off the Tuskens by imitating the cry of a krayt dragon, Tatooine's deadliest predator. Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, Anakin, now the Sith Lord Darth Vader, slaughtered a village of Tuskens prior to his meeting with bounty hunters Boba Fett and Black Krrsantan. Following the attack, a survivor showed other Tuskens the ruins of his village and the corpses of his people. These Tuskens then built a shrine to Vader and sacrificed the survivor. Sometime after, a Tusken known as the "Jundland General" led his people in a series of coordinated strikes against the colonists of Tatooine. However, he and his followers were crushed by a group of mercenaries led by Saponza and his partner. New Republic Era Prior to the Battle of Jakku, the Sheriff of Freetown Cobb Vanth struck a deal with local Tusken Raiders to protect his settlement from criminal elements. In return for protecting Freetown, the Tusken tribe received water and a pearl from the belly of a Krayt dragon. Like Vanth's community, the Tuskens despised criminals particularly slavers. When the Red Key Raiders under crime lord Lorgan Movellan captured Freetown, the Tusken tribe ambushed the criminals and liberated the town. In 9 ABY, a Mandalorian reluctantly teamed up with rookie bounty hunter, Toro Calican. The two set out on speeder bikes across the Dune Sea. On their way to the target, they encountered some Tusken Raiders. The Mandalorian negotiated through sign language to allow them safe passage through their land. This worked in exchange for the rookie bounty hunter's binoculars, which the Mandalorian willingly gave to the Tusken Raiders in spite of Calican's objection. In 34 ABY, during his self-imposed exile on Ahch-To, the Jedi Master Luke Skywalker had a dream where he ignored Princess Leia Organa's message and never joined the rebellion. In his dream, two decades had passed since any Tusken Raider had been seen on his side of Anchorhead and that nothing was left of them except for bones. Luke noted that for some reason it made him feel sad. Behind the scenes Tusken Raiders concept art by Ralph McQuarrie. The Tuskens appeared initially in the second draft of Star Wars: A New Hope, as Imperial spies deployed as a platoon onto the surface of Tatooine to search for whatever had brought Deak Starkiller to that planet. They appeared to be humanoid, with red eyes, and drove distinctive landspeeders. They became a native people of Tatooine in the third draft. For the Star Wars Rebels episode "Twin Suns", the Tusken Raiders were designed to not have flowing robes to save valuable time and resources in animation rendering.

Hope that helps OP

:eyepop:

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Ratjaculation posted:

Well OP it's quite simple really tusken Raiders, less formally referred to as Sand People or simply as Tuskens, were a culture of nomadic, primitive sentients indigenous to Tatooine, where they were often hostile to local settlers. Tusken children were called Uli-ah. Culture "A moisture farm? Poor locals never stood a chance. The Sand People think all water is sacred and was promised to them." ―Saponza to his partner after discovering a moisture farm ravaged by Tusken Raiders[src] A group of Tusken raiders Tusken Raiders were a species native to the desert world of Tatooine. Their homeworld's harsh environment resulted in them being extremely xenophobic & territorial of their native resources, often attacking the outskirts of smaller settlements such as Anchorhead. The Sand People believed that all water was sacred and promised to them, resulting in them raiding moisture farms set up by colonists. Additionally, Tusken Raiders harvested black melons which grew in the Jundland Wastes, providing them with a reliable source of milk. Tusken clan groups consisted of 20 to 30 individuals, and were led by clan leaders, tribal chiefs, and warlords. The Sand People communicated in a language known as Tusken. At the age of 15, a Tusken became an adult, and had to slay a krayt dragon and cut out the precious pearl found in its stomach to gain their adult role in their tribe. Tuskens inhabited encampments scattered across an area of the rocky Jundland Wastes known as The Needles, which were guarded from intruders by vicious massiffs. Male Tusken Raiders were the warriors of their clans, often attacking vulnerable travelers that were unfortunate enough to wander through their territory. They wielded gaderffii sticks in combat, and used Tusken Cyclers to fire on vehicles they spotted. Every Tusken warrior created their own gaderffii stick, making each one unique. Males wore rough wrappings and garments that provided protection and allowed ease of movement. Male Tuskens served as warriors, while females held a number of roles. Females could be distinguished by their elaborate jeweled masks with eyeslits and torso-covering sand-shrouds. Tusken children, known as Uli-ah, wore unisex cowls and simple cloaks, and couldn't dress like males or females until they reached adulthood. All Sand People wore mouth grilles and eye coverings to retain moisture and keep sand out. However, their need to protect their bodies from Tatooine's weather grew into a taboo. Because of this, Tuskens almost never unmasked themselves in front of each other. In addition, no outsider ever saw behind a Tusken's mask and lived, and they were forbidden to remove their clothing in front of others, except at childbirth, on their wedding night, and at coming-of-age ceremonies. Tusken Raiders were a hostile warrior race. The Sand People and banthas shared a close, almost mystical bond. During warrior initiation rites, a young Tusken was given a bantha matching their own gender and learned to care for it, with the pair becoming extremely close as the youth earned a place in its clan. When Sand People married, their banthas also mated, and, should its rider die, their bantha usually perished shortly after. If a bantha died before its rider, its remains were placed in a large graveyard, which was treated with great respect by Tuskens and other banthas. While the Tuskens were nominally hostile towards outsiders, one tribe did enter into an arrangement with the lawman Cobb Vanth, the Sheriff of Freetown. Vanth and the animal tamer Malakili secured the Tuskens' protection by supplying water and a pearl from the belly of a krayt dragon. These Tuskens also shared Vanth's hostility towards criminal elements especially slavers. Tuskens are also willing to negotiate with outsiders for valuable items, one of these occurrences was when a Mandalorian traded a new binocular for safe passage through their territory. History Pre-Clone Wars "I…I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals." ―Anakin Skywalker[src] A group of Tusken Raiders camped out on the Canyon Dune Turn. In 32 BBY, during the Boonta Eve Classic, several Sand People camped out on Canyon Dune Turn. During the first lap, they took several shots at passing podracers with their projectile rifles. Though initially unsuccessful, on the second lap a Tusken managed to shoot down the podracer of pilot Teemto Pagalies, causing it to crash. In 22 BBY, a month before the Battle of Geonosis, Sand People attacked the Lars moisture farm and kidnapped Shmi Skywalker Lars, whom they imprisoned and tortured. Her son, the Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker, returned to Tatooine to rescue her, but after finding her in a Tusken camp, she died of her injuries. The vengeful Anakin proceeded to slaughter every nearby Tusken. Following the massacre, the Tuskens began to fear Skywalker as a vengeful desert demon, and began performing ritual sacrifices to ward him off. Age of the Empire Tusken Raiders destroy Ezra's ship. In 2 BBY, while searching for Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ezra Bridger and C1-10P were ambushed by a group of Tusken Raiders, who succeeded in destroying their ship before being killed by the former Sith apprentice Darth Maul. Galactic Civil War "I think we better get indoors. The Sand People are easily startled but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi[src] Two years later, Anakin's son Luke was attacked by A'Koba and a group of Tuskens after venturing from the homestead to retrieve R2-D2. Fortunately, Obi-Wan Kenobi warded off the Tuskens by imitating the cry of a krayt dragon, Tatooine's deadliest predator. Shortly after the Battle of Yavin, Anakin, now the Sith Lord Darth Vader, slaughtered a village of Tuskens prior to his meeting with bounty hunters Boba Fett and Black Krrsantan. Following the attack, a survivor showed other Tuskens the ruins of his village and the corpses of his people. These Tuskens then built a shrine to Vader and sacrificed the survivor. Sometime after, a Tusken known as the "Jundland General" led his people in a series of coordinated strikes against the colonists of Tatooine. However, he and his followers were crushed by a group of mercenaries led by Saponza and his partner. New Republic Era Prior to the Battle of Jakku, the Sheriff of Freetown Cobb Vanth struck a deal with local Tusken Raiders to protect his settlement from criminal elements. In return for protecting Freetown, the Tusken tribe received water and a pearl from the belly of a Krayt dragon. Like Vanth's community, the Tuskens despised criminals particularly slavers. When the Red Key Raiders under crime lord Lorgan Movellan captured Freetown, the Tusken tribe ambushed the criminals and liberated the town. In 9 ABY, a Mandalorian reluctantly teamed up with rookie bounty hunter, Toro Calican. The two set out on speeder bikes across the Dune Sea. On their way to the target, they encountered some Tusken Raiders. The Mandalorian negotiated through sign language to allow them safe passage through their land. This worked in exchange for the rookie bounty hunter's binoculars, which the Mandalorian willingly gave to the Tusken Raiders in spite of Calican's objection. In 34 ABY, during his self-imposed exile on Ahch-To, the Jedi Master Luke Skywalker had a dream where he ignored Princess Leia Organa's message and never joined the rebellion. In his dream, two decades had passed since any Tusken Raider had been seen on his side of Anchorhead and that nothing was left of them except for bones. Luke noted that for some reason it made him feel sad. Behind the scenes Tusken Raiders concept art by Ralph McQuarrie. The Tuskens appeared initially in the second draft of Star Wars: A New Hope, as Imperial spies deployed as a platoon onto the surface of Tatooine to search for whatever had brought Deak Starkiller to that planet. They appeared to be humanoid, with red eyes, and drove distinctive landspeeders. They became a native people of Tatooine in the third draft. For the Star Wars Rebels episode "Twin Suns", the Tusken Raiders were designed to not have flowing robes to save valuable time and resources in animation rendering.

Hope that helps OP

God bless based Star Wars facts.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Ralph Hurley posted:

Years ago when I discovered Wookiepedia I think I remember reading Tuskens and Jawas have a common ancestor and are both kind of like rat people under those hoods and face wraps. I dunno, the whole thing sounds made up to me.

It's real.

All of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
you got a big dump of exposition about them in the first Knights of the Old Republic game if you decided to not just murder the hell out of them in the name of expedience.