Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

Oh, say it ain't fuckin' so,
you stupid fuck!
A sci-fi movie probably from the 90s or early 2000s, I only remember near the end there was a naked woman that was unable to move/paralyzed by someone, and they were on a spaceship that's near a planet/Sun, and there's a guy that plans to do something to her/sacrifice her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

you stupid fuck!

CzarChasm posted:

Probably wrong, but Dracula: 3000? At the end of the movie there are two survivors, a man and a woman. The spaceship is going to crash into the sun, because neither person alive knows how to pilot the ship. There is a line by the (dead) captain via video, implying that he's happy that his sacrifice of the ship will keep everyone on Earth safe. Then it's revealed that the woman (a robot) used to be a programmed sex bot, and it's implied that they gently caress before being burned up by the sun.

I have this movie, and skimming through it now, there is no scene where she is lying naked. The lady being a robot kinda rings a bell, though.

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

you stupid fuck!

Martman posted:

I haven't seen Lifeforce but could that be it? Wrong time period but I know it involves naked women and spaceships lol

DoombatINC posted:

Very unlikely but still a ~70% match - Supernova (2000), the very end of the movie has a nude man and woman on a spaceship discussing their potential annihilation from a nearby star going supernova, and it closes on them embracing inside a life support capsule over earth

It's none of these but thanks for making me aware of them, both look bonkers lol

lordfrikk
Mar 11, 2010

you stupid fuck!
I love the implication that they basically hosed while teleporting to another dimension, also they got their eyes switched or something.