Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha poor Mekchu can't catch a break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Oh I submitted the form and closed the tab not realizing you'd prefer posts here too, picked on instinct mostly based on what I want rather than what I think will happen :shrug:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

BrotherJayne posted:

Holy frig, almost missed it!
Is there a list of what events get a sheet?

Nah it just depends on how busy Mekchu is and/or if anyone bothers to post a reminder.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Mekchu posted:

It's also listed in the OP

Oh oops, well, I'm here to watch fights and not read to balance out the people reading and not watching fights.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Nothing But Hate posted:

I really need to start posting my picks in here as well, I can never remember half of them

Last card we had the public form that would auto-update with our submissions and that was great.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I'm just...not on the list of standings at all :(.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Oh I picked giga for potn but gently caress it I don't care enough to change it :shrug:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
For future reference the spreadsheet with everyone's picks updates automatically and immediately after submitting the pick form, so double check it went through after you submit in the future.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Yo Mekchu the spreadsheet is asking me to request permission to see it was this an intentional change?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Cool it's working now, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Screama posted:

Lol I just realised Charles Olivera != Alex Olivera

You'll always know it's Do Bronx when you watch because he holds the submission record and probably always will.