Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Never done this before so I'm excited to be extremely wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Wow, I got insanely lucky. I feel bad for all of you who know what you're talking about.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I still count this as a victory.

I'm the Jose Aldo of Goonweight.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Going with

Jones - KO in 3
Shevchenko - Decision
Adams - KO in 1
Bektic - KO in 2
Lewis - KO in 1

Main card looks fun.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Hooker - Decision
Crute - Decision
Yan - Decision
De Lima - Round 1 KO
Mustafaev - Round 2 KO
Aguilar - Decision

Dan Hooker and Yan Xiaonan for PotN

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Alright let's last minute this.

Benavidez - Decision
Spencer - Round 2 Submission
Ankalaev - Decision
Anderson - Round 1 KO
Phillips - Round 2 KO

Benavidez and Spencer for PotN, Benavidez vs Figueredo for FotN

Picking Phillips mostly for his hair.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Were you still planning on doing picks for Adesanya Romero this weekend?

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Adesanya - Round 3 KO
Weili - Decision
Dariush - Round 2 Submission
Jingliang - Round 3 KO
Oliveira - Decision

Magny vs Jingliang for FotN
Adesanya and Dariush for PotN

Looks like a real good card. Every fight could go either way.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Mekchu posted:

Ok Goonweighters. The last event of this season has been postponed due to COVID19.

There is a 1pt difference between 1st and 2nd place presently. We dont know when the UFC will resume their events given that Khabib/Tony is the next scheduled event (iirc) and not only is that matchup cursed its set to be taking place in NY which means NYSAC are involved. So we are boned so many different ways for that event.

I present 3 options for us to do take in order to determine our season champion.

Option 1) Go to the Winchester, have a pint of beer and wait for this to all blow over.

Option 2) Simply declare the guy in 1st place presently the winner.

Option C) I make EA UFC 3 characters for the top 2 ppl (with lowest level stats) and stream a Bo5 AI fight. Winners ingame character is the season champ.

As the guy currently in first I endorse not Option 2. This needs to be settled in the ring.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

If I get to pick my style make me some sort of kickboxer. Even if I don't win I want to kick somebody in the head.