Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
yay, goonweight!

McGregor, KO r1
Holm, decision
Oleinik, sub r1
Grasso, KO r3
Pettis, sub r3
Modafferi, decision
Yusuff, KO r2
Elliott, sub r3
Haqparast, decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bluedeanie posted:

You will all pay for your lack of faith in Drew Dober.

Haqparast will do the weigh in, and Gastelum will do the fighting, as they agreed upon.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

e: scores are under official review

nothing to see here

we have always been at war with eastasia

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jan 20, 2020

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Jon Jones, sub r3
Valentina Shevchenko, decision
Juan Adams, KO r2
Mirsad Bektic, KO r3
Derrick Lewis, KO r1

POTN 1: Lewis
POTN 2: Adams
POTN 3: Jones

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Felder, KO r4
Crute, KO r2
Xiaonan, decision
Sosoli, KO r1
Mustafaev, KO r3
Aguilar, decision

POTN 1: Crute
POTN 2: Sosoli

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

brad riddell fought on the previous card, homie

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Figueireido, KO r 3
Spencer, sub r2
Ankalaev, KO r2
Anderson, dec
Phillips, sub r2

POTN 1: Naurdiev
POTN 2: Spencer
FOTN: Cutelaba vs Ankalaev

(just a note, not trying to harp on mekchu, since this is a lot of thankless work, but the Dawson/Minner fight, which is on the main card instead of Phillips/Silva, isn't listed anywhere, and Davis/Chikadze was cancelled)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Adesenya, KO r3
Zhang, TKO r3
Klose, decision
Magny, TKO r2
Griffin, decision

FOTN: Adesanya vs Romero
POTN: Zhang
POTN: Quinonez

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i picked izzy, but only because i want yoel to win so bad, so that my disappointment will at least be lessened by earning goonweight points :-/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mekchu posted:

We have held the first Goonweight GP Finals (Simulated) tournament and people seemed to enjoy it. Thank you for tuning in, and everyone for participating.

VOD - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/572529501

We're gonna do something special for Season 27. Expect the new thread in a day or two.

:hellyeah: