Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010

Crell posted:

I still have my Most Lamentable Dustman trophy (thanks LobsterMobster) showcased on my dresser!

Same here. Thanks for sending it all the way to Denmark, LobsterMobster!

Looking at the responses so far, I have to think the Rowdy Ringsports community has more faith in 7-to-1 underdog Roxanne Modaferri than anywhere else on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010

Mekchu posted:

She very nearly became the first Flyweight Champion on like 2 days notice.

Don't get me wrong, I predicted Modaferri TKO in the 3rd -- I even bet on her because 7-to-1 seems nuts considering how untested Barber is. Still, Modaferri is physically outgunned by anyone she steps into the cage with, and especially so against Barber, who has brute forced her way to victory against much younger and more athletic fighters, so I won't be surprised if she gets overwhelmed and stopped. But I'd much rather root for her weathering the storm and finding a way to win.

Skjorte
Jul 5, 2010
Jones sub R...3? (I forgot what I picked, and there's only the option to fill in the form at the moment)
Shevchenko KO R3 (there are no round 4 and 5 options for this fight)
Adams KO, R2
Bektic decision
Latifi decision

The of the Night-awards were mentioned as a future tiebreaker option, but they're MIA.