Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Only my butt though, no particular reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I wear a bracelet that says "BOOTY DONOR," my friends all laugh but the EMT's will know what it means.

google THIS

Not telling my family so when they come to identify my body and my butt is missing they can draw their own conclusions.

alnilam

The emergency medicine department and trauma team will not ignore the fact that I've got a HUGE BOOTY

google THIS

It doesn't have to be for medical science. If say a sociologist or an electrical engineer can find a good use for my butt they can have at it, as it were.

google THIS

Chuck Tingle sneaking into the morgue dressed as a scientist.

FreshCutFries

google THIS posted:

Only my butt though, no particular reason

i did it for the clout

FreshCutFries

pulling out my id at the bar, meticulously ensuring the little red butt is visible to all

google THIS

My butt in a lab hooked up to all kinds of machines to keep it alive. The scientists shuffle around it awkwardly. They have no use for my butt and don't really want to keep it but they don't want to look like jerks by discarding something freely donated.

google THIS

My butt and its complicated life support system effectively being regifted to different institutes over and over again.

google THIS

Henrietta Lacks what google THIS has

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Henrietta Lacks what google THIS has

alnilam

Biomedical scientist #1 to biomedical scientist #2: Oh. My. God, Becky. Look at this butt.

Live Free

by VideoGames
pouring chemicals into my decreased anus, the rookie scientist is taken aback when a thin plume of smoke farts out of my dead bunghole due to an undiscovered property of his calcium bromide solution

fartzilla

how disgusting
aren't you worried about foul play

say you're waiting for the subway and you fall on the tracks face down. "drat that's a nice butt" says the emt, before noticing your bracelet. "jackpot!" the emt thinks as they saw your butt off, leaving your unconscious assless body on the tracks to be run over by the next train. "there was nothing to be done, it happened so fast" says the local news anchor, suspiciously back early from medical leave recovering from a rare malignant rear end tumor

just watch your behind if you know what i'm saying

fartzilla

how disgusting

fartzilla posted:

aren't you worried about foul play

say you're waiting for the subway and you fall on the tracks face down. "drat that's a nice butt" says the emt, before noticing your bracelet. "jackpot!" the emt thinks as they saw your butt off, leaving your unconscious assless body on the tracks to be run over by the next train. "there was nothing to be done, it happened so fast" says the local news anchor, suspiciously back early from medical leave recovering from a rare malignant rear end tumor

just watch your behind if you know what i'm saying

on further reflection I would like to make a retraction on this post. lets be real if op's dead rear end enters the black market it's going to have a multitude of still very much alive throbbing peenors in it repeatedly 24 hours a day seven days a week until the end of time

which begs the question op if this happened, would it anger you? would you come back as an rear end Ghost and haunt your own butt?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I was told this was the boner donor thread :confused:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

alnilam posted:

The emergency medicine department and trauma team will not ignore the fact that I've got a HUGE BOOTY

crimes

selan dyin

alnilam posted:

Biomedical scientist #1 to biomedical scientist #2: Oh. My. God, Becky. Look at this butt.

Yinlock

MEDICAL WARNING: do not look directly at this sublime rear end while performing surgery

Yinlock

moving down rows of donated butts, testing each one for thickness and weight

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Donate it to my face op

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

donating science to my butt, op

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

millions of americans suffer from hank hill rear end, register as an butt donor today and you can change someone’s life for the better

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

google THIS

After some of the concerns raised ITT I have decided to specify my donation recipient in my will. I am interviewing an interested party later today, a B. D. D. Dongle, PhD, BA,
BoA.

Macnult

DMV Employee: “Would you like to be an organ donor?”

Paranoid Individual: “My rear end I will!”

“Sure thing.”
*typing into a computer* “Onlyyy.. the.. butt.”
*enter* “Done :)

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
do you think it will still fart or anyting after its donated? I bet there is lots of science to be done with that aspect of the butt

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Scientifically confirmed: Thicc

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

vanisher

(Puzzled scientists receiving a package from Amazon): I didnt order anything did you

vanisher

Amazon: we have an extremely attractive back-end delivery platform that gives our vendor partners a unique competitive advantage

Me: but are you gonna donate it to science when you die or what

watho

i’m doing the full dj assault when i die and donating both my rear end and my titties

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I will also donate your butt to science when I die

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i'm taking (and quaking) this booty to my grave, op

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Fuzz Boxer

sticking with whatever fails
One day I woke up and my whole body was numb, shivering. I was staring at a ceiling I didn't recognize.Some jerk had taped a piece of paper to the side of my face. I pulled it off and saw it was a note "YOUR rear end HAS BEEN REMOVED, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION!" and I realized that I was laying in a bathtub full of ice.

rear end. Cut.Off.

watho

john woo’s hollywood stuff isn’t nearly as good as what he did in hong long but i have a major soft spot for rear end/off

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

watho posted:

i’m doing the full dj assault when i die and donating both my rear end and my titties

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR!!!?!?!?!?

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm taking (and quaking) this booty to my grave, op

asses to asses and butts to butts

biosterous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR!!!?!?!?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The mad scientist's hunchbacked assistant accidentally drops my butt and is forced to steal an abnormal butt instead (Kim Kardashian's).