Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartzilla

how disgusting
aren't you worried about foul play

say you're waiting for the subway and you fall on the tracks face down. "drat that's a nice butt" says the emt, before noticing your bracelet. "jackpot!" the emt thinks as they saw your butt off, leaving your unconscious assless body on the tracks to be run over by the next train. "there was nothing to be done, it happened so fast" says the local news anchor, suspiciously back early from medical leave recovering from a rare malignant rear end tumor

just watch your behind if you know what i'm saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartzilla

how disgusting

fartzilla posted:

aren't you worried about foul play

say you're waiting for the subway and you fall on the tracks face down. "drat that's a nice butt" says the emt, before noticing your bracelet. "jackpot!" the emt thinks as they saw your butt off, leaving your unconscious assless body on the tracks to be run over by the next train. "there was nothing to be done, it happened so fast" says the local news anchor, suspiciously back early from medical leave recovering from a rare malignant rear end tumor

just watch your behind if you know what i'm saying

on further reflection I would like to make a retraction on this post. lets be real if op's dead rear end enters the black market it's going to have a multitude of still very much alive throbbing peenors in it repeatedly 24 hours a day seven days a week until the end of time

which begs the question op if this happened, would it anger you? would you come back as an rear end Ghost and haunt your own butt?