Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Only my butt though, no particular reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I wear a bracelet that says "BOOTY DONOR," my friends all laugh but the EMT's will know what it means.

google THIS

Not telling my family so when they come to identify my body and my butt is missing they can draw their own conclusions.

google THIS

It doesn't have to be for medical science. If say a sociologist or an electrical engineer can find a good use for my butt they can have at it, as it were.

google THIS

Chuck Tingle sneaking into the morgue dressed as a scientist.

google THIS

My butt in a lab hooked up to all kinds of machines to keep it alive. The scientists shuffle around it awkwardly. They have no use for my butt and don't really want to keep it but they don't want to look like jerks by discarding something freely donated.

google THIS

My butt and its complicated life support system effectively being regifted to different institutes over and over again.

google THIS

Henrietta Lacks what google THIS has

google THIS

After some of the concerns raised ITT I have decided to specify my donation recipient in my will. I am interviewing an interested party later today, a B. D. D. Dongle, PhD, BA,
BoA.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

asses to asses and butts to butts

google THIS

The mad scientist's hunchbacked assistant accidentally drops my butt and is forced to steal an abnormal butt instead (Kim Kardashian's).

google THIS

Fuzz Boxer posted:

One day I woke up and my whole body was numb, shivering. I was staring at a ceiling I didn't recognize.Some jerk had taped a piece of paper to the side of my face. I pulled it off and saw it was a note "YOUR rear end HAS BEEN REMOVED, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION!" and I realized that I was laying in a bathtub full of ice.

rear end. Cut.Off.

Crank 3: Even Crankier

Chev Chelios must retrieve his stolen butt before time runs out, and it's going to be yet another wild ride because he can't sit down to rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Butts are the most requested item at homeless shelters, so with every Bomb-rear end butt you purchase, we donate a butt.