Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I am glad Dimitrov is out so we don't have to see that ugly rear end outfit he designed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Another Kyrgios/Nadal match to look forward to. The match they had a couple of years ago in Mexico was a classic.

Solemn Sloth posted:

Kyrgios is either made entirely of tissue paper or has the lowest pain threshold in the history of professional sports

You can't say that when Kei Nishikori is around. He's made out of glass. I think Nick isn't as physically fit as he should be.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I went to sleep at the end of the third set and what the gently caress happened? Federer looked like he could barely bend for any ball, like if he were the sort to retire mid match he would've retired, like it was certain he was gonna lose.

I'm glad the alt right poo poo head lost.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Thiem started losing composure as soon as I started watching, which was during the Djoko's bullshit mto :(