Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Oh just loving get absolutely loving hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Kyrgios is either made entirely of tissue paper or has the lowest pain threshold in the history of professional sports. It’s real disappointing cause god drat does he have talent.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Jesus Christ that was some match

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Josh Lyman posted:

Nick was completed exhausted and Nadal is going to run him ragged. Maybe a tiebreaker in the first but then straightforward sets after that.

Alternatively he can have a lie down between points on Nadal’s service games

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Hard to believe that someone raised by people that think Tennys is a good name is in fact a moron

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

lol at the Aussie tv intern that put QUATERFINAL up on the screen

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Ah, the tax evader playoff

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Rafael Nadal suffering the outrageous injustice of having the rules applied to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Up Circle posted:

The future of tennis is very bleak (or just wildly unpredictable) once Serena + the men's trio retire. The only women who could have been consistently successful like those 4 retired relatively early in their careers.

Personally I think not having the same 4 people win every title for a decade would be a good thing