Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

No picture, but I made a French omelet for the first time and had it with toast, and I was pretty happy with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Quiche just isn’t a thing in my life :(

I should try making one though. My wife has a gluten allergy, so when it comes to egg casseroles I tend to go down the frittata path.

Still, I can try making a quiche with gluten free flour and see how it comes out.
I don't think there's any reason you can't make a gluten free pastry crust.

mystes
May 31, 2006

toplitzin posted:

I'm an adult and I can do what I want with my pancakes.

That's fine. Just make sure it's an N95 pancake.

mystes
May 31, 2006

large hands posted:

latke bennies

drat that looks good.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Arkhamina posted:

Have a great drink book with tons of fruity, champagne based drinks, but until I level up to having a butler...
What is it?

mystes
May 31, 2006

D34THROW posted:

what the gently caress kind of goon are you eating this healthy bullfuck
When I first saw the top image I thought the thing in the middle was a jelly donut so just imagine that IMO

mystes
May 31, 2006

TychoCelchuuu posted:

It's on a disposable plate so that makes up for it.
🐐

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

BrianBoitano posted:

Work has a charcuterie competition so...

Tried to make it 3yo friendly but he would've probably preferred just cinnamon toast and berries 😅
drat that looks incredible