Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

dont talk to me until ive had my harry potter themed candle b*tch

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

god bless this mess (the mess is at hogwarts)

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

beer pal posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

You think being a mom and Harry Potter megafan is easy??? Dont make me laugh.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
these candles seem pretty mean

The X-man cometh
Someone's pissed off they didn't get into Hogwarts and had to go to Magic State instead.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hufflefuck

Heather Papps

hello friend

I'm a slyteri-

Hail of bump stock gunfire

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i’m now imagining harry potter world facebook memes and crying

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Piso Mojado

hufflefucking

vanisher

sugar and geek candle co what a hilarious idea

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

the creative team is in overdrive

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

Oh gently caress

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

vanisher posted:

please tell me this is not real i beg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Heather Papps

hello friend

and I saw, and lo, a pale horse, and he who is sitting upon him -- his name is Prison mike, and Harry Potter doth follow with him, and there was given to them authority to annoy, (over the fourth part of the land,) with quotes, and with memes, and with merch, and by the keto moms of the land

Macnult

beer pal posted:

lol

Macnult

quidditch team captains lighting magic scented candles before the big game

The X-man cometh
Harry Potter and the curandera down the block use the same candle-based magic.

Escape From Noise

God. I hope I never take a slithershit for as long as I live.

Escape From Noise

More like Sugar & Weak!

Got 'em

google THIS

Now I'm gonna keep wondering what Prison Mike smells like, thanks Sugar and Geek.

google THIS

We are sorry to announce that #ICanHazButterbeer is still on backorder due to the enormous volume of sales, but we still have a few #QuidditchAndChill left in stock. Each delayed delivery will receive a free #PickleSnape by way of apology.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

We are sorry to announce that #ICanHazButterbeer is still on backorder due to the enormous volume of sales, but we still have a few #QuidditchAndChill left in stock. Each delayed delivery will receive a free #PickleSnape by way of apology.

FluffieDuckie

The X-man cometh posted:

Someone's pissed off they didn't get into Hogwarts and had to go to Magic State instead.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
writing "Huck Fogwarts" in shoe polish on the window of my Magic State dorm room

idiotsavant
keep talking, im hufflefucking

idiotsavant
hufflefuck? drat near slythershit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Gone Fashing posted:

writing "Huck Fogwarts" in shoe polish on the window of my Magic State dorm room

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

Twenty Four

I feel like this is severely confusing the two opposite ideas of being angry and relaxing with a candle.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hairy Pecker and the Philosopher's Stank

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
magic state quidditch players riding push brooms and wearing tshirts with their numbers written in puffy paint

The X-man cometh
It's for the person who's matured out of their "I'm sorry does look like I give a gently caress?" t-shirts and needs to decorate for the holidays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The making GBS threads Hat