Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

whisky stones: a great accessory that says "commitment". i will not let even the smallest drop of water enter my body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

little umbrella: classic, a starter ingredient. everyone should try these for an instant 'tropical' feel

City of Glompton

Little TreeTM: get coconut for an instant 'tropical' taste

City of Glompton

Breath of the Wild cartridge: great if you are out of (or have never purchased) bitters. it has a certain herbal freshness that MarioKart lacks. one or two dunks'll do ya

Manifisto

martini olive toothpick: wait, there was a toothpick in that? *cough* *choke*

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

celery stick garnish in bloody mary cocktail: nuff said

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

whisky on the rocks-9

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Beggin Strips: dogs don't know it's not bacon and neither will you by your 4th bloody mary

City of Glompton

(you'll still know the celery isn't edible tho)

Heather Papps

hello friend

A vw camper van

Heather Papps

hello friend

"Ah yes, the glass is made from spun sugar"

Me, mouthful of martini glass: "...cool."

Heather Papps

hello friend

So it's called a sour toe cockta-MOTHERFUCKER DID YOU EAT THE TOE?!

THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU???@!@?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Welcome to "la inědïbįlē" can I interest you in a starter platter of dead batteries and toenail clippings or shall I just being throwing rocks at u?"

City of Glompton

Heather Papps posted:

Welcome to "la inědïbįlē" can I interest you in a starter platter of dead batteries and toenail clippings or shall I just being throwing rocks at u?"

lol

Horace Kinch

here's my recipe for "sandgria sunrise"

red wine
fruit (go with apples or kiwi or whatever. tomato is a fruit too i guess. so is a jalapeno pepper. get creative)
sand

put it all in a jar and shake, sip by the sea. if you dont have access to the sea fill a nearby kiddie pool with water, salt, and any excess sand from the sandgria prep

City of Glompton

mmmmm. gritty.

Escape From Noise

The Futurist Cookbook posted:

Tactile Dinner: Pajamas have been prepared for the dinner, each one covered with a different material such as sponge, cork, sandpaper, or felt. As the guests arrive, each puts on a pair of the pajamas. Once all have arrived and are dressed in pajamas, they are taken to an unlit, empty room. Without being able to see, each guest chooses a dinner partner according to their tactile impression. The guests then enter the dining room, which consists of tables for two, and discover the partner they have selected.

The meal begins. The first course is a 'polyrhythmic salad,' which consists of a box containing a bowl of undressed lettuce leaves, dates and grapes. The box has a crank on the left side. Without using cutlery, the guests eat with their right hand while turning the crank with their left. This produces music to which the waiters dance until the course is finished.The second course is 'magic food', which is served in small bowls covered with tactile materials. The bowl is held in the left hand while the right picks out balls made of caramel and filled with different ingredients such as dried fruits, raw meat, garlic, mashed banana, chocolate, or pepper. The guests cannot guess what flavor they will encounter next.The third course is 'tactile vegetable garden,' which is a plate of cooked and raw green vegetables without dressing. The guest eats the vegetables without the use of their hands, instead burying their face in the plate of vegetables, feeling the sensation of the greens on their face and lips. Each time a guest raises their head to chew, the waiters spray their face with perfume.

Escape From Noise

A steak, tied to a brick, and hurled onto the table.

alexandriao

drink mixing cups.. you have to get a can opener but u can eat it in small pieces

also u can eat glass if you crunch it up right

is there anything that u can't eat, if you have the will

Finger Prince

The clam shells in my deconstructed caesar

google THIS

"Well, I have to say, that Büche de Noel martini was very tasty. And so creative, I mean the garnishes just looked so real."

(turning pale) "Did...did you eat the mushrooms?"

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

"Ah yes, the glass is made from spun sugar"

Me, mouthful of martini glass: "...cool."

FutonForensic

we shrank your own mother and put her somewhere in this mai tai. can you do it?? can you drink this mai tai, knowing that every sip might be your own mother?!?

Galaxander

Yeah I'm not crazy about mint, could you do a mojito but just muddle some astro-turf instead?

City of Glompton

scotch too boggy? spritz it gently with febreze for a clean fresh taste

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

idiotsavant
we focus on terroir-driven cocktails that embody the vital nature of the city around us. all of our ingredients are foiraged within a ten block radius. let me point your lips to our "street sweeper" made from an old shoe muddled with two cigarette butts and shaken with a bottle of Wortner's Best Extra Dry Gin from the corner store

idiotsavant

FutonForensic posted:

we shrank your own mother and put her somewhere in this mai tai. can you do it?? can you drink this mai tai, knowing that every sip might be your own mother?!?

everyone pooh-poohs the whole "girl drink" thing but you know, what if we triued to take them seriously? as an aethetic and philosophically?

City of Glompton

coconut rum, blue curacao, pineapple schnapps, crushed ice, edible flower garnish, and a whistled sea shanty from a pirate also it's a lady pirate, there were quite a few of them you know, we've shrunk her down and added her to the drink. please mind the cutlass it can cause a nasty nip

Finger Prince

Tom Cruise

City of Glompton

The Manicure -

2 oz acetone
1 tsp lemon juice
pour over fingers into glass rimmed with glitter

garnish with two cotton balls on an orange stick

Heather Papps

hello friend

So if you wanna join the gang, you gotta drink the boot vodka.

Sounds easy, pshhhhhhh

Oh that's not the end speedy, that's just the-

Lemme guess, I gotta eat the boot?

What? No, that... that's dumb as all gently caress, speedy. Jesus. No, you put the boot on, walk across the moonpath ghostgate to the maw of liminality. There you will accept the mantle of chaos from the prince of the storm, and fly on fell winds, returning to us, a full initiate.
then, you eat the boot.

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

idiotsavant posted:

everyone pooh-poohs the whole "girl drink" thing but you know, what if we triued to take them seriously? as an aethetic and philosophically?

If we did, we'd be much more advanced as a species.

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct

Mmmmm.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

City of Glompton posted:

The Manicure -

2 oz acetone
1 tsp lemon juice
pour over fingers into glass rimmed with glitter

garnish with two cotton balls on an orange stick

Lmao

idiotsavant
covering my sins from god as i crunch the miniaturized lady between my teeth, tiny ladybones lacerating my gums & mouth

idiotsavant
god dammit who made this cocktail its just full of blue ballpoints

idiotsavant
"out, out, drat spot!" i scream as i frantically scrub at the bloody stains covering my champagne coupe

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ordering a Bloody Mary 3 times at midnight in front of a mirror

Escape From Noise

God drat it I remember that. So creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
its going to take me two hours to get the sharpie marks off my face after i drink this cocktail, but man, its totally worth it