Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

A vw camper van

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"Ah yes, the glass is made from spun sugar"

Me, mouthful of martini glass: "...cool."

Heather Papps

hello friend

So it's called a sour toe cockta-MOTHERFUCKER DID YOU EAT THE TOE?!

THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU???@!@?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Welcome to "la inědïbįlē" can I interest you in a starter platter of dead batteries and toenail clippings or shall I just being throwing rocks at u?"

Heather Papps

hello friend

So if you wanna join the gang, you gotta drink the boot vodka.

Sounds easy, pshhhhhhh

Oh that's not the end speedy, that's just the-

Lemme guess, I gotta eat the boot?

What? No, that... that's dumb as all gently caress, speedy. Jesus. No, you put the boot on, walk across the moonpath ghostgate to the maw of liminality. There you will accept the mantle of chaos from the prince of the storm, and fly on fell winds, returning to us, a full initiate.
then, you eat the boot.

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/first-vaginal-beer-bottled-instinct

Mmmmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bats are bugs.

Also, this is called the honeybee flight.
You begin with a bite of beeswax, move onto pollen and propolis, then we douse you in Royal jelly, cramming ever more into your gullet.
When you've begun the transformation, we move on to the final course, honey. When you are sated, you are beaten near death and tossed in an alleyway, superceded by a new queen.

It only costs 450, 000!!!!