Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
I went to my brother's and he insisted I watch Picard 1 because it was so great and made sense.
It was terrible and features a lot of "Nobody talks like this".
Season 2, the best bit is yer man from ST4 on the bus. Again.
The best of season 3 is twofold.
1st part I didn't watch season 3 and probably never will.
2nd part is yer man from ST4 all grown up, Kirk Thatcher is the big Sottish lad in Werewolf by Night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Does this mean we can't have Pearly King Patrick Stewart?

Oh Jesus, again with the Klingons, um, sorry for the bum wipe.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Clearly, you've been going to poo poo parties for quite a while.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Blue Moonlight posted:

Swagger stick stuff

Back in the day when men went overboard with dressing up, there were laces and frills pouring out of their cuffs to such a degree people would now think it was lovely parody.

Eventually, this wandered South so they wore ridiculous boots with giant lips that interfered with walking, like their clothes got swole but they didn't. In order to walk without falling over in their ludicrous boots, the swagger stick was invented (and usually pimped the gently caress out) and thus they swaggered down the street as they basically couldn't walk a straight line for their life because boots.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
What if Star Trek but filmed behind my house?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
What if like 24 people were not credited as EPs and 16 of them had not left already before any broadcasts?

No, you are all steamed hams!

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

The_Doctor posted:

“DuJour means safety!” <hunkers behind a bulkhead>

And crash position.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

This is just Excession. I'm fine with that tho.

Anticipation of a New Borg Queen's Arrival, The.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Shatner thought he was the star of trek (because he was supposed to be) up until he learned Nimoy got waaaaaaay more fan mail. After that, whacha gonna do - take it out on the actual star? Or the lesser cast.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Herberts.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

DaveKap posted:

Not only that, some think it was the best of the three.

It had Star Trek in my Star Trek so... yes.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

nine-gear crow posted:

An unsmall number of folks in this thread seem like the kind of people who, if they were out at a dinner party and someone else said "I like Star Trek: Discovery, I think it's really good", would flip over the table and scream at them about how terrible their tastes in media and what a complete imbecile are for an hour instead of just nodding and going "Oh that's cool."

Which is a fantasy scenario that exists only in my mind because none of them would ever get invited out anywhere to begin with :newlol:

I know a fella makes those folk look super reasonable. Holy poo poo, He hates Discovery.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Accipiter posted:

Technically since it's an alternate timeline they can just simply just acknowledge that Chekov died.

"He stayed at his post, when the trainees ran"

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
It'll be mirror universe.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Khanstant.

Khanstant.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Fighting Trousers posted:

Needs an Andorian pinup.