Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Hollismason posted:

What's the efficacy of Moderna after 2nd dose 1 week? I really wanna eat out at a resteraunt.

Going out for a 7 course meal of soup and jello?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Got my pfizer yesterday. My arm hurts pretty bad and I was hot as hell last night trying to sleep.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Yeah my second shot is tomorrow night and I'm working on relaxing a little too. Still masking up and distancing, but I'm excited to be able to worry a little less and maybe go have a meal outdoors with my wife.

Meanwhile my inlaws are jumping a plane to idaho then illinois after that for..???

I guess they're just stir crazy and want to really see if they can get a breakthrough infection.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Second dose was tuesday. I spent yesterday shivering, fatigued, and achy.

First shot at Walgreens, second at CVS. My wife played vaccine concierge for the immediate family and we're all fully vaccinated now.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm just glad I can hug my mom for mother's day this year. Dad didn't make it but hey, not bad for a pandemic with old rear end parents.