Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

SunAndSpring posted:

please do not call me a guy, friend, as you will find I am actually a comely lass.

anyway, lol gently caress fyad people for orbiting this site while calling the owner a wife-beater, absolutely pathetic loving poo poo

hes actually a n*zi, op. sorry just wanted to clarify

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Daddy Walrus posted:

long and hard.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

serious norman posted:

Think I'm going to Let some Shithead Put His RAW Dick In this rear end..
gently caress NO!!

raw means war you jerk

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
u trying 2 wage rawdick on my land

0_0

no thx

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Heather Papps posted:

No its about me rating dogs but now the dogs are all nazis and homophobes and trump and its VERY SMART and funny

those dogs seem like theyd get bad ratings tbh

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

VikingSkull posted:

it was a Fiesta and they drove it to Taco Bell

every car is a fiesta when youre driving it to taco bell

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
hear me out on this idea: hats, for your avatar

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

VikingSkull posted:

my avatar has a hat

what if your avatar could have another hat.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

apropos to nothing posted:

women do be shopping though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgVmHAWUAFU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
i'd like to put the drama aside for a moment and bring a real situation to everyones attention - im worried about burt sexual. he declared that he would commit seppuku on this day, superb owl sunday, if a fast food forum was not created and open for posting

i have no doubt that he is a Noble and True Warrior who will gladly give his life rather than live in dishonor but a) it would be a waste for him to sacrifice his life for nothing and b) his soul will never ascend to Glorious Valhalla if he does not die in battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i have a weakness where i believe the primary funciton of the eyes is a portal for nightmares to enter into, and then excoriate, the human soul.

thats what mirrors are for dummy