Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Dude yo but I bet Darth Revan could suplex fuckin' dork-rear end Beakman's World lookin' rear end Kylo Ren I tell you hwot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The Exile deserved better.

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
swtor did revan so dirty

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Doublestep posted:

swtor did revan so dirty

what did they do

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Sry man I'm a hardcore edgelord the only guy who did Sith right was mah man Darth Bane

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Up Circle posted:

what did they do

they made him a light side jedi that believes in genocide and you kill him in a 4 man dungeon

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Doublestep posted:

they made him a light side jedi that believes in genocide and you kill him in a 4 man dungeon

please stop turning my childhood into boss fights

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Like, Bro, remember when we all thought that Kylo was gonna be Revan because he had a mask in the teaser images?

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

"I will save the galaxy by invading it and slaughtering countless lives." - Revan, genius

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Roman Reigns posted:

"I will save the galaxy by invading it and slaughtering countless lives." - Revan, genius

On the level of Palpatine building planet destroying superweapons to prepare for the Yuuzhon Vong

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Doublestep posted:

and then they made him the final boss of an entire expansion where you find out that after that happened, at his life side became a force ghost while his dark side stuck around in a body and shat up the galaxy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pikavangelist posted:

and then they made him the final boss of an entire expansion where you find out that after that happened, at his life side became a force ghost while his dark side stuck around in a body and shat up the galaxy

and then after that they introduced a new villain out of left field and you get possessed by the dead sith emperor and thats when i realized it wasn't getting better

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My darth revan was horny as hell and I think that made for a great video game experience

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Yes but what happened to the exile?? Did she team up with Revan and go on adventures after KOTOR2?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Yes but what happened to the exile?? Did she team up with Revan and go on adventures after KOTOR2?

She gets killed by some dude who is the final companion for the Jedi Knight in SWTOR

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

:(

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

I read the Revan book and goddamn it was awful. It starts with Canderous and Revan finding some mandolorian mask which I thought was neat but then it cuts to some lame sith dweeb and The Exile gets reduced to a Revan fangirl

Revan deserved better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Whorelord posted:

She gets killed by some dude who is the final companion for the Jedi Knight in SWTOR

Yeah, that's why I say she deserved better.

Goddamn it.