Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succ posted:

My guess is portable gas chamber. If you listen to her last scream, it sounds like she’s losing consciousness as her scream comes to silence. Very disturbing poo poo.

so do you keep posting conspiracy theories as a gimmick or what

are you real

am i a cia plant to discredit yr posts???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sincx posted:

If Sanders is elected president and the People's Daily put out a hit piece using anti-semetic language from Nazi Germany in its headline, you don't think there'll be consequences?

if someone put out a post talking about how china was unprepared for an epidemic because of the rigid framework of confucian thought, do you think they would experience consequences??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i have a flight to the west coast in april

i guess this (coronal death) is what i get for accepting a mod star, or sheriff (cop) star

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

old and busted: moonies
new and cool: flu-nies

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

snoo posted:

WHY???? I DON'T UNDERSTAND?????????

evergreen post

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hadlock posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

:thunk:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

vyelkin posted:

Not much, what's Jude Law with you?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Has to be https or it won't embed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im turning to beanditry, thieving the beans of unwary travellers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

freckle posted:

get the beans inside of you by any means necessary

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Golli posted:

She seemed to imply that all beans were equal, and I'm not buying it.

I want to know what the best bean for long-term survival.

the best bean is the bean you have w you

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

We really need to get a goon approved list of poo poo you need to stock up on

oil, salt, beans, rice, vegetables, toilet paper, menstrual products

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I would like to inquire: dried vs canned

cant huck dried beans at someones head to kill them from across a field

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FistEnergy posted:

I'm a transmission grid engineer and I will 100% be working even if the entire country is collapsing or boarded up. My wife stays home with our young kids. I'll probably start changing in the garage before/after work, showering right after I get home, and not overlapping my home and work life at all. Thankfully I usually work alone or with a couple electricians at most. It'll be weird if things go the way they're predicting.

transmission grid?? is that how the govt plans to pipe the virus into our homes/balls???

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

why herbs and tinctures should i be applying to various chakras

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

sounds like im overprepared

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GABA ghoul posted:

If you are fat you can live of that for months. Some portly Scottish guy water fasted for almost a year and survived it. He started taking vitamin polls towards the though IRC, so maybe buy some of those

nah. you can go like.....12ish days w/o food regardless of starting size

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

Dried are cheaper and easier to store but they do require cooking so they're less convenient, if you have a pressure cooker like an instant pot dried are pretty easy to make but if the power goes outyoure sol

is coronavirus going to mutate and infect the power grid too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

there is no way that a red cube disease could have spread so far into black and blue parts of the map in fewer than a game-ending 8 outbreaks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

It mostly kills people 55+, so it's the boomer death virus

i heard that it was engineered by communists to help bernie and it kills you if you have brain and gland structures that make you hate taxes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

someone ps baghdad bob in front of the stock market, a cruise ship and silver boxes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

chad wolf vs dick pound

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

No, there was a bunch of data from Wuhan that put the CFR at about 1.8%. Fatalities are almost entirely limited to the 70-79 and 80+ age bands.

weird that its killing the elderly but not the v young or folks w weakened systems otherwise

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

silentsnack posted:

(1) get some kind of sauce that says "TEXAS" on the bottle. bbq, chile, hot sauce, whatev. doesn't matter what's inside the bottle so long as the label says "TEXAS" in allcaps, so if you wanna get cute you can just print your own label and stick it on whatever.

(2) get on a roof or yard or somewhere with at least a 150-degree view of the sky.

(3) rub liquid TEXAS all over your junk and think about how loving stupid the world is that you've actually read this sentence.

HORSEGAZEBO

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

AceOfFlames posted:

Ok, is there anything OTHER THAN loving BEANS I should be stockpiling? Like, is there a "Babby's first prepper food meal plan" or whatever the gently caress I can look at?

Also, I keep seeing Netherlands as this virus free island in the middle of Northern Europe in all those maps. Like hell that's happening.

twoday exerts a protective force

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

greetings

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i'm beginning to suspect that forums user "angerbeet" isn't posting in good faith

gimme a couple of posts to check and i will check the sincerity pane in the mod tools suite

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i'm theoretically supposed to head to SF at the end of March and starting to think that may end up cancelled.

you should deffo escape into science fiction tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ive had a terrible cough for almost a week so in a few days anyone who needs immunity can attempt to distill a curative serum from my blood

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rump buttman posted:

buy more beans

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

twoday posted:

I guess this gives me a good excuse to buy a stil

What kind of booze can you make from beans?

you can make vodka from anything

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

beansie or bust

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

BUSH 2112 posted:

you have to drink a corona out of a bat's rear end

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trying desperately to remember the combination to the door of my beanvault

Squizzle