Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

OwlFancier posted:

There is a subforum of PYF which is PMF, where you can make a thread where only you can post in it, if you are just wanting to yell into the aether.

E: your boss sounds like an absolute lunatic and frankly you are doing very well to not chop her into little bits and put her in the bin tbh. I have no idea how someone that useless apparently owns a business.

Easy, the boss is so crazy they don't own a bin :trashed:

Shoehead posted:

The Pile
OK so she's also a hoarder. She will not throw things away. Now she lives in the shop. So that's gotten out of hand. I often throw poo poo out and find it sitting on a shelf later..

(pictured: The Pile)

So.. we have no rear entrance, or place to store rubbish, wheelie bin, dumpster. None of it. Its one of the few drawbacks of the building, can't be helped.
What perhaps could have been helped was the bosses strange anger towards the local bin company? She wouldn't pay for commercial pickups so had to rely on the residential version which she never figured out the schedule for and would basically wait to see if bags were on the street and then would have someone throw some bags out. It never worked though? None of it was collected and she got mad and insists it's easier to bring everything to the dump and recycling centre herself.
Except she doesn't. This stinks btw. You may note the needles stored in one corner and an ultrasonic cleaner in the other with the pile encroaching. I am deeply DEEPLY ashamed of The Pile, even though its out if my hands. I see The Pile and I feel deep disgust. The Pile is a danger to our clients. The Pile would get us shut down if there was actually any kind of health practices in this country (not America).

This is a place people willingly go to have bits of metal jammed in their body. I don't think that would pass even the worlds most lenient health inspection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Monica Bellucci posted:

...Leo is a what?

Oh he checked out weeks ago.