Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(conspicuously slices my hotdog, bun dressing and all, with my BUDK Son of the South commemorative butterfly knife and pocket bat'leth)

pouring a ladle of gumbo into my beer mug, which i dirnk whiile discussing my sons latest athletic accomplishments

punchhing precooked jimmy dean sausages flat, in order to eat them in breakfast sandwiches

tried karate chopping a kielbasa on the grill, now everyone at my dad's retirement party is waiting outside the ER to kick my rear end

felt self conscious cutting a sausage due to my strong feelings on circumcision and Silent Hill, now i keep a small aquarium hooked to my belt which contains a Pistol Shrimp, whomb i use to Pre-Destroy all meat phallii prior to consumption

someone offers me a corndog and i have to stop myself from gagging on the knob while calling it daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I eat the sausage and the et al

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I will eat the sausage hot dog and et al

FluffieDuckie

but in a room of all men?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

you become self conscious that this act is akin to fellatio, which is considered subservient

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

i stride into the room, straight backed, proud

let the strongest man find me, and lock eyes

without a second glance, i tear into a sausage. i never break my gaze.

his back bends, acquiescence.

i AM the sausage king of chicago

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

yelling “spin to win” as i throw another ballpark frank at full force

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
cutting open a sausage halfway like that weird dick modification thing i can't remember the name of nor ever forget

crimes

Heather Papps

hello friend

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

cutting open a sausage halfway like that weird dick modification thing i can't remember the name of nor ever forget

i scream "SUB INCISION THEY HAVE TO PISS SITTING DOWN" while jamming smokies into my face

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

you become self conscious that this act is akin to fellatio, which is considered subservient

I will do it

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Heather Papps posted:

i scream "SUB INCISION THEY HAVE TO PISS SITTING DOWN" while jamming smokies into my face

cutting it this way makes it resemble the mighty phallus of the righteous kangaroo

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

Peeling a banana brutally slow while the tension in the room raises constantly just to have everyone left in shock after I took a soft bite out of the tip.

They're going to scream once I get to the carrots.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Putting an entire county fair footlong corndog in my mouth, removing the stick, swallowing, and winking at this roomful of Men

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

once I lost a baby tooth in a county fair footlong corndog and couldn't figure out where the ketchup on it came from since I hadn't put ketchup on it, but it was in a midway full of men, women, children, and carnies

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

"you know these are all just lips and arseholes", said Al, giving me a cheeky grin. "and you et one of them already, so..."

Escape From Noise

Getting in a heated argument with my girlfriend for cooking and serving me a massive uncut kielbasa with carrots. Dessert being a banana split causes me to explode.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Boiling hot dogs and repeatedly spearing them with a fork to demonstrate dominance

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Boiling hot dogs and repeatedly spearing them with a fork to demonstrate dominance

Room full of men wince in unison.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Struggling to get the sausage to my mouth, or my mouth to the sausage, the room is so full of men that it's hard to move. I manage to bite into a sausage that was balanced on the shoulder of a tall man packed in next to me.

google THIS

I eat the sausage and the et al

I already et al the sausage.

Escape From Noise

roomforthetuna posted:

Struggling to get the sausage to my mouth, or my mouth to the sausage, the room is so full of men that it's hard to move. I manage to bite into a sausage that was balanced on the shoulder of a tall man packed in next to me.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
sexually licking a hotdog

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

roomforthetuna posted:

Robot Made of Meat

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

This is a very strange way to view said act.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is a very strange way to view said act.

internalized phomohpbobia is the strangest act of all

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

i open my kitchen door and sigh as, yet again, it is packed full of lads