Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(conspicuously slices my hotdog, bun dressing and all, with my BUDK Son of the South commemorative butterfly knife and pocket bat'leth)

pouring a ladle of gumbo into my beer mug, which i dirnk whiile discussing my sons latest athletic accomplishments

punchhing precooked jimmy dean sausages flat, in order to eat them in breakfast sandwiches

tried karate chopping a kielbasa on the grill, now everyone at my dad's retirement party is waiting outside the ER to kick my rear end

felt self conscious cutting a sausage due to my strong feelings on circumcision and Silent Hill, now i keep a small aquarium hooked to my belt which contains a Pistol Shrimp, whomb i use to Pre-Destroy all meat phallii prior to consumption

someone offers me a corndog and i have to stop myself from gagging on the knob while calling it daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will eat the sausage hot dog and et al

you become self conscious that this act is akin to fellatio, which is considered subservient

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
cutting open a sausage halfway like that weird dick modification thing i can't remember the name of nor ever forget

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Heather Papps posted:

i scream "SUB INCISION THEY HAVE TO PISS SITTING DOWN" while jamming smokies into my face

cutting it this way makes it resemble the mighty phallus of the righteous kangaroo

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Robot Made of Meat posted:

This is a very strange way to view said act.

internalized phomohpbobia is the strangest act of all

crimes