Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Kansas City Chiefs 65 0.71%
San Francisco 49ers 42 0.46%
Goku 9016 98.52%
Lamar is the MVP 28 0.31%
Total: 9151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Spoeank posted:

I think I would like to agree with this sentiment, if that's okay with everyone

Same, and I'd also like to add: Go Niners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I can see either team blowing the other out.

That's why this is an amazing super bowl matchup. I hate that I'm rooting for a team in this one. I imagine most people are going to be wearing the Rob Lowe NFL hat and just enjoying some fine football action.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

ulmont posted:

Didn’t Tomsula and Campbell do that two? I guess they were just interims but still.

Uhh Tomsula was not an interim. I mean he effectively was, but he was actually competitively hired as the head coach after Harbaugh left. That's what made that season even funnier, iirc he beat out Vic Fangio for the job because Fangio didn't want Tomsula as his OC but for some reason Baalke and York absolutely needed to keep Jim "Ron Jeremy" Tomsula around.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Clam Chowder in a bread bowl: a very very wet sandwich

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

No Butt Stuff posted:

I need to figure out what I'm contributing besides my house for the bounty. For the AFC championship game I made boneless wings, but it made the house stink and I don't want to cut up chicken and bread it and all that trash for two hours again.

I know tonight I'm going to cold smoke some cheese for a cheese and sausage platter

What I know is coming so far:
Various Dips
Burnt Ends
Burnt End and Potato Soup
Potato Skins
Pizzas
Stuffed Mushrooms
Little Smokies
Smoked Cheese and Sausage
Apparently Drummettes in the oven
Whatever pinterest-looking snack my buddy's wife makes

It feels like a lot of food, but if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

What could I make Saturday or just make Sunday Morning that wouldn't add too much to the chaos.

Some kind of macaroni salad or potato salad would balance all the meat heavy stuff. Saw this on PBS last week and it looked good: https://interactive.wttw.com/playlist/2019/10/11/hawaiian-macaroni-salad-cooks-country

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Around this time tomorrow I will be making GBS threads myself with anxiety

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Belichick’s smile is incredibly unnerving

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

everyone keeps saying the 49ers are going to win by 25 points but I think it might not end up being that way exactly.

Yeah it’ll be more like 30

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Happy supper bowl day. I had a dream last night that the Niners got shithoused....by Eli Manning and the NY Giants??