Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
r/sino is a treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

ded posted:

get that sweet chinese marriage visa and not be able to legally work in china

thats what you get for being a sexpat

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
serpentza and laowhy86 DESTROYED BY some guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ykiXF1tqg

thanks r/sino

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Not going to lie, living 10 years in china, learning chinese, marrying into china, and having chinese children is a good cover for being racist against china

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
With the CCP's rather large body count youd think racists would love the CCP

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

5000 years of history, none of which involved automobiles.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Alot of people dislike America's goverment. What this tells me is they are really rascist towards Americans.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Outrail posted:

I'm sure this response will be calm and measured.

its a little dickish

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Post the Taiwan masks in r/sino for lulz.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Grand Fromage posted:

I never actually stayed in a proper hotel hotel in the mainland, but I was advised if I did the first thing I should do is unplug the phone, because otherwise there are just constant calls about prostitutes all night.

I stayed in a few and feel left out

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Pour one put for Capslock, got banned from the cspam china threads

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
He has a nice r/Aznidentity worthy meltdown on the cspam thread if you want to check it out.

Rest in Power comrade

Despera fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jan 31, 2020

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Fojar38 posted:

I went looking for it and couldn't find it because he was in a perpetual state of meltdown

like im pretty sure based on his posting that he violated the first law of thermodynamics

Being anti-white and pro-communist just doesnt go as far in cspam as it used to.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Grouchio posted:

How often does r/sino permaban people? Has anyone ever successfully countered their whataboutism? Must be really godamn annoying.

I tried posting the CCPS bullshit "143" deaths from the flu but nobody took the bait.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

lilbeefer posted:

So much stuff. I don't know where to begin. For example I asked him if he thought that the WHO declaring a global emergency was just media bullshit, and his response was something along the line of "90% yes, and not just any media hype but weaponised media hype, sparking a whole new era of sinophobic"

I didn't even mention china

I mean wether or not it is true, why is it construed as an attacked against china?

Is your friend caps lock broken?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Imagine Mr. Monopoly guy under every chicken rear end.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

I like how the CCP thought this was something to brag about. That said having drones berating boomers all day is a dystopia i can get behind.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
To be fair according to the wumaos all of chinas problems are from white supremacy

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
"These are unusual times." yeah i didnt need a drone to tell me that.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I dont know what spraying people with fertiliser is going to do

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Blistex posted:

That's how they "de-islamify" people leaving their camps.

Wheres liquid ham when you need it?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Is it sinophobic if i like my lungs?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

The canning process when done well can last a very very long time

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ok that is not a case of the canning process done well

That is a case of 0 moisture

Despera fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Feb 4, 2020

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Shumagorath posted:

I'd love to hear more on this front. Is it all protest control or what?

Gotta liberate China from its people

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

That's still not the oldest thing he's consumed.

Dude ate a piece of hardtack from the civil war. 1862. He's the only person who looks at a museum exhibit and goes "Time to find out how this tastes". He's a drat national treasure.

Hardtack was notoriously moisture proof

People have drank 2000 year old wine

Despera fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Feb 4, 2020

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

I think the path of transmission was batshit->civet->human for what its worth

Baronjutter posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbSCEhmjJA
Good video on China getting extreme hurt feelings with a low-tier past-his-prime MMA guy started beating every single traditional martial arts master in China. It's all very sad and pathetic.

Yeah a bunch of "masters" got the ccp to throw him out of the country

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Blistex posted:

They're the most selfish, impatient, destructive, and wasteful things on this Earth. The worst example I witnessed was a horde of them trampling a bunch of toddlers because they were in a rush to get some samples. "What were these coveted samples" you might ask?

Children's books.

A bookstore in Shenyang was giving out one per child and the old ladies rushed the table they set up in front of the store, sending the several small children that were lined up waiting to the wind. It looked like a dozen people each threw a bowling ball down the lane at the same time.

Worst example I heard about was a food bank in the US giving out big bags of food, and naturally the bored Chinese grannies dominated the queue. They were so shameless that they were throwing the goods they didn't like in a trash can just a few feet away. The video used to be on YouTube, but I can't find it anymore.

Now I'm glad that drone yelled at that auntie.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
its okay to be gay

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Klyith posted:

could unseat Xi though, if some of his yes-men turn out to be the type of yes-men who are only saying yes until they have a good opportunity for a knife in the back

Xi's only a symptom not a cause. As long as the CCP exists itll keep churning out little Stalin's because its only goal is to survive and only strongmen will keep it alive.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

finally an alternative to forsithiya

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

BrainDance posted:

plague, cholera and yellow fever are all sections of the health check you gotta get before coming.

I think you can get the plague from squirrels in Colorado or something, the others I'm not exactly sure. Get them all together, take the health check, get rid of them. I think this is a fool proof plan I cant really see what could go wrong with it.

praire dogs carry it. but fleas are known for jumping

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Yeah i remember the chinadaily.us article justifying sentencing that canadian meth dealer to death after he already been sentenced to something less harsh. "Yeah the timing is awful but gently caress you" was the line of argumentation in that opinion piece.

Im not going to pretend if the NSA told some tech company to bend the knee they wouldn't do it. Huewei though is basically another department of the CCP. The amount subsidies the average chinese companys get from the goverment is absurd.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
A tech company that told the NSA to gently caress off wouldnt be instantly put in an organ relocation program either

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
There is legal recourse on this side of the Pacific if ypu want to tell the government "no".

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
This board was/is run by totalitarian tankies so "us good" is always going to require context

Despera fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Feb 15, 2020

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

GotLag posted:

Reflexive anti-Americanism is a sensible position, where it gets stupid is assuming that anyone else against America is automatically therefore good.

If the worlds number one power says something its natural to believe the motive is retention of that power

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I dont think the United States has territorial ambitions in SE Asia. Vietnam for instance seems to believe China has more eyes on its territory than us.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Wish there was a way for a MMA fighter to beat the poo poo out of TCM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Here i go thinking the winnie shadower would get "tank guy'd" and then you tell me its Tiawanese media.