Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

haven't seen a brick and mortar Gorm shop since the 80s, but I'm pretty sure you can still get it online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

haven't seen a brick and mortar Gorm shop since the 80s, but I'm pretty sure you can still get it online.

be prepared to pay in bitcoin, it's gray market at best

Manifisto

"gormless" makes me think of the insult "yarbless" from a clockwork orange. an obscure insult but a good 'un.

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

trying to make friends by spouting the latest memes but i just keep running into gormies

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Lovely Primate

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm thinking about starting a gorm farm, growing my own gorm

Heather Papps

hello friend

its a lot of work but when those little baby gorms look at you for the first time, leaving my life as the president of IBM was the best choice i ever made.

spreads a bag of seeds on the ground

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lovely Primate posted:

I'm thinking about starting a gorm farm, growing my own gorm

big advances in hydroponic gorm farming nowadays

Lovely Primate

Oh, you get your gorm from costco? :smug:

I prefer to get my gorm from local farms, organically grown, pesticide free :smug:

Galaxander

How is gorm measured?

What is the measure of a gorm?

Heather Papps

hello friend

I have more than enough gorm but I am totally feckless.

Anyone up for a trade?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Galaxander posted:

How is gorm measured?

What is the measure of a gorm?

1 gorm = 1 gorm
1000 gorms = 1 kilogorm

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my uncle is named gorm, which means my family is not gormless i guess??

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

biosterous

"gorm" is the diminutive form, the full name is "gormon". like gormon bates vs gorm mcdonald

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

I rode a Hodna Gorm once, it was a fun as hell if highly impractical little motorcycle.

Manifisto

gorm fishing

ty nesamdoom!

Lovely Primate

Manifisto posted:

gorm fishing

gorm mining operation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
gorm room co-eds