Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
but jjs handwriting sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

That's a

SOLID THEORY

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

the knights of ren were actually inspired by the the knights that say ni, but jj thought that would be too scary for disney so they cut them out of the films

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

SNOKE?.....SNOOOOOOOOOOOOKE?

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

fan service easter egg: snoke rhymes with coke, which is what abrams was sniffing a lot of when he wrote the movie

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
only true fans know that snoke's design was patterned on the stonks guy, which is why the names are similar

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
It was supposed to be Stroke, named after the method by which he got his scars, jacking off to hard and accidentally shooting force lighting out his dick all over his face.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I am almost certain that Inglourious Basterds was only spelled that way because Quinten Tarantino can’t spell worth a poo poo and wanted to save face after the script leaked with the misspelled title scrawled across the front page

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Kylo mantis

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Giant evil snakes are a staple and they could have gone with that

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
SnokeVision would be awesome, the ability to drop Snoke into any Xbox game.

Snoke in Dead Rising: What do you mean there isn't a pair of golden slippers etched with glyphs around, this is vegas!

Snoke in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, my painful stance has caused me to prioritize comfort.

Gears of Wars: What are you rear end in a top hat doing cowering behind cover? Come out here and be a man, I'm sure there is a Elite Praetorian Guard around the corner anyway you little babies.

God of War: Hey Bro, heard you can get me into hell, I got a few ex's I wanna look up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good