Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

enjoying the nice weather and watching people do cool tricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

doing that thing where you flick your wrist to make your index finger slap against your thumb and middle finger just like people do with cans of dip but nobody here chews tobacco we’re just displaying our excitement and support whenever someone lands a trick they’ve been practicing

Macnult

officer: i’m gonna need you to get out of here.

me: huh? oh.. don’t worry sir, i’m not actually skating.

officer: skateboarding isn’t a crime, son, loitering is.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

winks at u during a kickflip

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Moving a piano on a whole bunch of skateboards and rolling them past the skate park imagining the sick moves I could do with all them skateboards

Yinlock

Heh kid, you really want to know the Forbidden Trick? I used to be like you, on top of the world, getting mad air, feeling invincible. Then I tried It. *taps peg leg on ground* and, well, you know the rest

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Macnult posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the grim darkness of the distant future, there is only skate

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Moving a piano on a whole bunch of skateboards and rolling them past the skate park imagining the sick moves I could do with all them skateboards

the dopest key stall to piano roll for sure

Macnult

discovering a passion for film and photography after being asked “hey can you shoot this trick for me?” a few times

Yinlock

*shouting on the sidelines like i'm watching an anime fight* wow! She kickflipped at precisely the right time to catch that updraft, giving her time to perform a 720 degree spin!!! How can Dave possibly win this one???

Slumpy
*is a background character of this thread and not an actual person intended for the title*

*casually christ air's*

slumpy

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

*is a background character of this thread and not an actual person intended for the title*

*casually christ air's*

*wrist flick finger slap thing*

Macnult

king of the spot helping me with physics homework because the dude is a master of kinematics

French Accent

showing the skaters my new camera and they all ignore me. i whisper "fish eye lens" and they hoot and holler as they bunch up on me, asking to film them doing some ollies on park benches

biosterous

i am pushing the drinks cart around the perimeter. it's the first summer job that i haven't hated. some of the kids call me a dweeb but every once in a while i give out a free powerade to someone who nails a nice trick, so overall i don't get hassled. some of the regulars will nod in recognition when they see me at the arcade.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

my boyfriend drags me to the skate park and i just smoke cloves and sit watching, silently

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

the unabonger
*pretends to ollie*

the unabonger fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jan 31, 2020

City of Glompton

doing tricks with increasingly fancy hacky sacks in hopes someone will notice and come over to chill w/me

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Finger Prince

Brought my camera to take pictures of the cool skaters doing tricks but not taking any pictures because I'm self conscious about looking like a creepy old dude.
Wondering if a flat brimmed cap would help or hinder in this regard. I know I can't pull off a flat brimmed cap.

Yinlock

corrupt mayor: you punk kids will NEVER stop this housing development

cool kid: you're right....NOT!!!

corrupt mayor: *face goes red and smoke pours out of ears*

me: *loudly eating a bag chips nearby during this entire conversation*

Twenty Four

Macnult posted:

officer: i’m gonna need you to get out of here.

me: huh? oh.. don’t worry sir, i’m not actually skating.

lol

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*Rolls up with one of those finger skateboards. custom painted with flames and snakes and skulls.*

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

alnilam

Yinlock posted:

Trying

*constantly loving around with roll ups, never seems to actually smoke"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
*solemnly sits on retaining wall*

*casual JNCO leg flourish *

"Tom Green owns"

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

Just standing around hoping one of the cool kids notices my Unsane T-shirt or Suicidal Tendencies cap.

google THIS

Yinlock posted:

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
put every pin and button i own into this fleece vest, because it seems like something the cool kids that skate would do, waiting for one of them to ask me about any of them.

Macnult

*holding up an issue of thrasher magazine*
i thiiiiink that’s the trick they just did
*flipping through the pages*
yeah that was definitely it.. i’m pretty sure.
nice

Professor of Cats

So that kid just did a nollie to 50-50 on that rail, heh...I remember when I used to be able to do that, you know, before i screwed my ankle up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

*Pulls a Tech Deck and tool set out of my pocket*

"Oooh yeah. Better adjust those trucks.", I say to myself