Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Right Smurfed Fred

While most Smurfs go shirtless by choice, RSF owns a shirt but, tragically, is too smurfy for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
using this space to talk about smurfs for real

I used to love the smurf comics by Peyo. I was introduced to them in French (Les Schtroumpfs, pronounced exactly how it looks). I was put off by English adaptations and the cartoon because it was so saccharine but in the original comics they were always drinking and being lovely

Yinlock

Ronin Smurf

- wandering mysterious stranger
- the smurfs' most powerful warrior
- bought a sweet katana on ebay

Manifisto

the incredible schtroumpf

exposed to gamma rays as a child, when the incredible schtroumpf becomes angry he grows from about seven inches tall to around twelve inches in height and turns a considerably darker shade of blue. this transformation is essentially unnoticeable to non-smurfs.

ty nesamdoom!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Snarf

-literally just Snarf from Thundercats
-wound up in smurf village through some 80s TVland magic crossover shennanegans
-blames Gargamel for his predicament and has vowed to protect the smurfs
-vaguely existentially disturbed by his existence in the smurf village, but finds this impossible to articulate to the other smurfs, or himself really.
-Says "SNARF-SNARF!"

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Sexual Smurf

-Sexually awakened

google THIS

Fully Sexual Smurf

- Has human titties
- OOOOohh OOOOOH OOOooohh!
- Appeals to me

Yinlock

Asexual Smurf

- doesn't get it

Galaxander

Yinlock posted:

Asexual Smurf

- doesn't get it

don't dox me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

existential smurf

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Manifisto

dang, did you make this? it's amazing

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Yinlock

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
gamer smurf;
-hardcore gamer (no casual stuff)
-dreams of making a living by winning tournaments
-frequent and loud "gamer moments"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yinlock

Impossible Smurf

- body is constantly shifting through impossible colors and shapes
- brings madness to all who look upon him too long
- steals pickles

cda

by Hand Knit

This owns so hard. I feel like if you did a couple of more like papa and smurfette in this style, someone would buy them

cda

by Hand Knit
His lips are so full & expressive

Yinlock

cda posted:

His lips are so full & expressive

Art Critic Smurf

- has that picture on his wall
- just stares at it every single day, constantly finding new meaning

Goons Are Gifts

Woah imagine what he must be thinking right now

Escape From Noise

Smurf Cobain

- Corporate rock still smurfs

Plant MONSTER.

did you make??

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

:chanpop:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Goons Are Gifts

Plant MONSTER. posted:

did you make??

GSJG is an insanely good artist

google THIS

Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Great posted:

GSJG is an insanely good artist

thank u to Mr. John Glenn for gracing the thread with ur art!! I think every smurf should at least carry a print of that image on their persons at all times but this is just IMO and not meant to be taken as "fact".

Plant MONSTER.

i tried lmao

Manifisto

:swoon:

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

this very good.

One of these days I'm gonna get back on the *art* train

one of these days moriarity, one of these days

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Yinlock

Plant MONSTER.

Sexual Smurf

google THIS posted:

Fully Sexual Smurf

Finger Prince posted:

The Smurf Queen

Finger Prince posted:

Ę̶̜̥̠͈͈̣̀l̵̢̞̠̟̘̆͌͐͆́̃̉ď̶͙̙̘̠̰̪r̸͖͒í̴̖͚͓͋̒̊ẗ̴̨̳̈̑̾͝c̸̲͉̹̩͍͚̓̈́h̴̡̤̬͙͍͗̆͋͘͝ ̷̞͕̥̉̍S̴̪͋͗̆͑̉͜m̵̨̻̘̘̺̜̦̐͝u̸̦͆̒̏r̷̨͈̫̮̠̘͇̿̀f̷̗̫̰̀͋́͌̀͘

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Yinlock

Trying

some kind of hosed up smurf that uses normal nouns & adjectives

Escape From Noise

Olaf from Frozen smoking weed Smurf.

Finger Prince

Ded.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I love the shading on eldritch smurf, almost think it would be best viewed with a blacklight to emphasize the theme.

cda

by Hand Knit

lol horrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Boner Smurf

- visible clothed boner
- always banging into things with his boner
- catch phrase "whoops, I pulled a boner!"
- must be in every scene