Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

smurfer dude

doesn't surf but is absolutely committed to the catchphrase "smurf's up" so carries a surfboard everywhere, dresses in surfer gear, wears sunglasses even when indoors, etc.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

The Smurf Queen
-the size of a mushroom house
-cannot leave the mushroom house on account of her size
-swollen abdomen constantly excreting smurf eggs
-worker smurfs feed her constantly to make more smurf eggs

:kimchi: adorable little smurf chestbursters

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

steampunk smurf

-wears a tophat with like gears and poo poo glued to it
-oversized aviation goggles glow purple in the dark
-uses a zeppelin to rescue other smurfs from trouble
-needle gauge on chest indicates proximity of gargamel
-nixie bulb sprouting from rear end spells out wisecracks

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

the incredible schtroumpf

exposed to gamma rays as a child, when the incredible schtroumpf becomes angry he grows from about seven inches tall to around twelve inches in height and turns a considerably darker shade of blue. this transformation is essentially unnoticeable to non-smurfs.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

dang, did you make this? it's amazing

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

:swoon:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I feel like we could make an extremely strong banner ad with these if you're up for it

I'm thinking just a line of them alternating, no text or anything

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

:yeshaha:
we should do this

with the artist's permission ofc but it would look awesome

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

thanks! here's a version, I am wondering if some animation would enhance it or just gild the lily

e: something like this maybe? there's room to do like three or maybe even four groups if that would be better

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Feb 4, 2020

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

But would it be possible to rearrange them in a way so they kind of spell BYOB without like cropping limbs off.

I don't think I'd want to mess with gsjg's fine art to do that, but I might be able to put the letters in the background, maybe kind of subtly

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lol I like the "free ipod" idea, here is something simpler tho:

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

banner idea (not necessarily connected to smurfs): those "click here to download" pop-ups from shady downloading mirrors

we should probably just do another banner thread and stop hijacking this excellent smurf thread

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

So, I felt compelled to re-investigate the idea of the Smurf Queen, and maybe I shouldn't have.

:eyepop:

ty nesamdoom!