Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Baby smurf

Is an egg

Smurfs lay eggs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

I love the shading on eldritch smurf, almost think it would be best viewed with a blacklight to emphasize the theme.

pixaal

I suspect Smurf Smurf may actually be a pokemon named Smurf.

pixaal

But would it be possible to rearrange them in a way so they kind of spell BYOB without like cropping limbs off.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Yeah I didn't see a way to do it without ruining the art background is an idea.

As far as animation I think them sliding along would be best but very likely way too many frames to do in the space of a banner ad. Other than having them blink or something I'm not sure anything else would look better because that is already drat near perfect!

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

alnilam posted:

Have them swap places and flashing text that says "Click the bluest smurf for a chance to win a free iPod!"

Congratulations, you have been selected to win a FREE iPod nano! Click the banner to get started! (which one? There's 12 talking banners right here)

CLICK HERE FOR ANIMATED CURSORS! Sweet I love my smurf cursor. When it's thinking it turns into Papa Smurf!

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Plant MONSTER. posted:

yaaaaaas slay (the) queen!!!

Is it smurfbutt or dicksmurf?

That's just Dave. Not everyone's name has to do with their physical appearance okay?

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

cda posted:

How come the Smurf queen doesn't have titties

she's not fully sexual, unlike snail smurf

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

google THIS posted:

Irony Smurf

- actually isn't very ironic at all, making that the only ironic thing about him
- didn't think this through
- wants a do-over

Good at ironing clothing